FS: Video Card Exchange RTX 3070 FE and Gigabyte 1660 Super OC with RTX 3080 (non-lhr) used/new (any brand with warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitin_g3

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Jaipur
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 1, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2+ Years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
I'm looking to exchange my RTX 3070 FE and Gigabyte 1660 Super with RTX 3080 (non-lhr) Used/new but in warranty.
If anyone have a 3080 (non-lhr) and willing to exchange please let me know.

Reason for exchange: Less clutter in case/ better FPS ;)
Both cards are in good condition and have more than 2 years warranty remaining.

RTX 3070
Purchased: 11-02-2021

GTX 1660 Super
Purchased: 4-11-2020

Without flash
IMG_20210819_112006.jpg

With flash
IMG_20210819_112035.jpg

Attachments

• 1660.JPG
    1660.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 266
  • 3070.JPG
    3070.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
I hope you know cooling will be an issue with GDDR6X memory. It reaches 100+C very easily for the "task" you're buying it. In any case this will be a hard trade. GL

I hope you know cooling will be an issue with GGDR6X memory. It reaches 100+C very easily for the "task" you're buying it. In any case this will be a hard trade. GL
I'm aware of it, planning on using these boys on the backplate with thermal tape/paste to cool it better. I've seen many people do this without having to open the GPU.

Edit: and hopefully Lancool 215 will further help.

It'll still reach 90-100C in the best case with just the backplate cooling. Most people change all the pads to aftermarket ones (6.0 W/mK or up) and addon to the backplate as u said. Only then the best case is 85-95C.
These small heatsinks are kinda useless just a cashgrab tbh, I've tried them personally. Remember, major cooling has to be done by the heatsink itself and the GPU fans. The backplate can help only by 2-4C in the very best scenario.

It'll still reach 90-100C in the best case with just the backplate cooling. Most people change all the pads to aftermarket ones (6.0 W/mK or up) and addon to the backplate as u said. Only then the best case is 85-95C.
These small heatsinks are kinda useless just a cashgrab tbh, I've tried them personally. Remember, major cooling has to be done by the heatsink itself and the GPU fans. The backplate can help only by 2-4C in the very best scenario.
Well, in that case I might change the thermal pads at the cost of giving up the warranty.
But will decide on that when I've got no options left and as the last resort (of course only If I can get a 3080 in the first place).

I am planning to sell my 3080 FE. Will do probably after 28th but will do for cash as I am leaving PC gaming for a year or so.
Someone was selling 3080FE in my location for 90k.....He gets multiple card from rptech....3060ti for 60k....he was having 2 of 3060ti but was order for his client.......i think rptech doesn't sells them retail and am very sure they are having cut when selling like this.

Someone was selling 3080FE in my location for 90k.....He gets multiple card from rptech....3060ti for 60k....he was having 2 of 3060ti but was order for his client.......i think rptech doesn't sells them retail and am very sure they are having cut when selling like this.
Hey, can you arrange something for me?
I am planning to sell my 3080 FE. Will do probably after 28th but will do for cash as I am leaving PC gaming for a year or so.
YGPM

Bruh, you didn't put up 1660S's price, thought it was trade only. I don't need it but might have tagged someone.

How much did you sell the 1660S for? What do you have to gain from deleting the price??

I mean even if it was never up for sale and you were looking for a trade, you are trying to sell/trade/whatever the two gpus to two different buyers so shouldn't they have a number on their head? How did you sell something without giving a price? FYI I'm not trying to start a controversy or drama here. I just want to know how much a listed item was sold for since the item has been sold without the price info. Also for transparency's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back