Existing buyers of SII - Which case are you using to protect the Samsung Salaxy SII

matoind

Adept
Hi

Just bought a galaxy SII. Was wondering what people are using as a case. There is an original puch which is good, but the phone needs to be pulled out everytime someone calls!

Was wondering what the existing users are using. And what are they happy/unhappy with? Was using an otterbox with Nokia X6. But it made the phone bulky. Moreover it pulled everything out of the pocket everytime I needed to use the phone. (The rubber surface was extremely sticky)

I am still using the pouch that comes with the phone.However, if you are looking for something light, checkout the Amzer silicon gel cases available with our in-house dealer time2shop.

Tapatalked by rdst from SGS II :-D

Re: Existing buyers of SII - Which case are you using to protect the Samsung Salaxy S

I use the Black Mesh Hard Case. Awesome smooth rubbery feel, adds some more grip to the phone (large hands :p), and looks fabulous. All three people who got the SGS2 after seeing mine made me buy the same case for them.

Re: Existing buyers of SII - Which case are you using to protect the Samsung Salaxy S

I'm also looking for one.

I am right now considering Otterbox Commuter and Case Mate Tough or Barely There.

Case Mate Barely There might suit you if you don't want to make it bulky.

kestrel5915 said:
I'm also looking for one.

I am right now considering Otterbox Commuter and Case Mate Tough or Barely There.
Case Mate Barely There might suit you if you don't want to make it bulky.
Case mate looks good. But guess the shipping would cost a bomb.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

phoenix844884 said:
I use the Black Mesh Hard Case. Awesome smooth rubbery feel, adds some more grip to the phone (large hands :p), and looks fabulous. All three people who got the SGS2 after seeing mine made me buy the same case for them.

From where did you get it?

I am using this one:

Genuine Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Mesh Vent Case - Black

Its very nice with respect to looks and general usage. I think there is hardly any case out there which beats this, however, the top and bottom are not exactly protected, so if they fall on those sides, ummmmm.... :) And yeah, beware of imitations of this available all over the place. They are not good.

The case mate tough is the best for protection but spoils the look completely, so up to u to decide for looks or protection.

I am using this one:
Genuine Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Mesh Vent Case - Black

Its very nice with respect to looks and general usage. I think there is hardly any case out there which beats this, however, the top and bottom are not exactly protected, so if they fall on those sides, ummmmm.... And yeah, beware of imitations of this available all over the place. They are not good.
The case mate tough is the best for protection but spoils the look completely, so up to u to decide for looks or protection.

Available here at Amazon UK for £2.67
Genuine Samsung i9100 Galaxy S 2 II Black Cool Vent: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My search for a good Galaxy S2 case continues
Have come across a slightly good looking one
need opinion on this
Krusell GAIA Mobile Undercover Samsung i9100SII (Red)
Krusell GAIA Mobile Undercover Samsung i9100SII (Red) price, Review India: Buy Krusell GAIA Mobile Undercover Samsung i9100SII (Red) in India: LootSpot.com

also black and brown seem to be available

Is Rs. 1099 shipped with Re 100 voucher

I am using a chep 85 bucks case which does not lok like a 85 bucks case.
bought it from china.

i use a Casemate tough case on both my Galaxy S & S2, the case feels very rugged and is defintely worth the 1300 i paid for it.

Back