Experience with Vedant Computers.

I'm making this thread to share my recent experience with Vedant Computers and to inquire about the same from you guys.

Last month I made two purchases from Vedant computers. I had heard a lot about them and was building a PC so ordered some parts from the site.

First order was 2 individual separate packs of 8GB*1 Corsair Vengeance, total 16GB. They shipped just one. I was out of station so I couldn't open and check it when it got delivered. I checked it around 10-12 days after receiving the order. I didn't even record while opening the box. I informed them and they shipped the second stick after confirming. I was kind of scared as I didn't have any evidence and they could have totally thought that I was trying to scam them and get another stick for free. Props to them for shipping the second stick but this shouldn't have happened in the first place.

A few days after that incident, I placed another order on their site. I had to make payment twice because after the first payment, the order wasn't placed. I paid via NetBanking both the times. Generally such deductions get refunded on their own so I didn't think twice about it or cared to check my bank statement. Today while looking for something else in my bank statement, I came across those payments and saw that the refund is yet to arrive. I called them today and emailed them the transaction details. They said that they'll look into it. I hope they refund the amount after investigating on their side but again, this shouldn't have happened in the first place. I might not have looked at my statement for another three or six months and would have just assumed that they must have refunded the amount. I have had many orders fail (Swiggy, Amazon, etc) after completing the payment successfully and they always get refunded in 2-3 days without any intervention from my side.

I didn't expect so much hassle as I had heard a lot about them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: They wrote back saying that they have initiated the refund process. It should reflect in my account in a week.

Last edited:
Back