External HDD Seagate Freeagent Desk 1TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kekerode

Adept
Hi,

SOLD and DELIVERED

Selling External HDD Seagate Freeagent Desk 1TB originally purchased by my brother and then later I took it to copy movies etc

It needs power adapter to work

It's in warranty till 29-Jul-2013 and comes with power adapter and USB cable (no box as I didn't take it with me)

Specs : Seagate FreeAgent Desk Overview & Specs - External Hard Drives - CNET Reviews

Reason of sell : not using it since last 6-7 months

Expected price : INR 2200 + shipping

Pics :

I would prefer local deal as shipping would be very expensive for this one.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

kekerode

Need to check this up with a friend. Is it possible for you to do a local drop at any place in B'lore?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also, is it possible to post more pics? Also, is it USB2.0 only or can the internal SATA connectors be exposed?

vivek.krishnan said:
Need to check this up with a friend. Is it possible for you to do a local drop at any place in B'lore?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also, is it possible to post more pics? Also, is it USB2.0 only or can the internal SATA connectors be exposed?

deal is almost fixed locally ... it's USB 2.0 and no other connectivity options there.

Yesterday when I was going to copy data back, found the power adapter is dead. So I'll buy new one and give it to buyer.

OK, do let me know. My friends are in Bangalore till tomorrow night and they can pick up the device on my behalf. As for the place where they are staying, its jaynagar OR some other -nagar. Names, very :S

I shall be paying you, they will be picking it up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back