PC Peripherals External TV Tuner Required

chokhu1585

Disciple
Dear All,

I want to buy an external TV Tuner card to watch TV on my 19" LCD monitor Viewsonic VX1940W. My budget is max. 2K. I want card that can be directly used without switching on the CPU also and with CPU also. And for that I need not to switch cable between TV Tuner & CPU. Searched some local shops in Navi Mumbai for the same and they are having models from 3 companies like Intex, Enter & Gedmie. But all are having the single video output so when i want to watch TV without PC on, I have to join monitor cable to TV Tuner & when I want to use PC, I again have to join monitor cable to CPU. Is any card available without this cumbersome? I am new to TV tuner so any other useful info provided by you will be helpful.

Thanks.

Go for

http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1729&category_id=317&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9999

Best Deal
<

can we connect set top box to the above mentioned products to watch on pc monitor? my set top box has the standard yellow white and red inputs

^ yes you can. get the avertv genie from primeabgb. all required cables are included with it. plus the resolution coming from this is really good. have it from almost 1+ year.

watching 720p resolution on 1680x1050 resolution on monitor.

only cons is it does not have full Hd support and the remote died early after 1 yr warranty got over.

Hi,

I have a external TV tuner box which I dont use since I got a LED TV last month.

It has all the acces. n remote and cables. I was using it with my BENQ E2200HD before.

Let me know if you want more details. Then I can post a classified here.

Which city are you in?

Thanks 6pack, ras and all other members for quick reply and links. I think I should go with avermedia from primeabgb. Great deal. @Ravi:- sorry but i want to buy a new card.

^ yes you can. get the avertv genie from primeabgb. all required cables are included with it. plus the resolution coming from this is really good. have it from almost 1+ year.

watching 720p resolution on 1680x1050 resolution on monitor.

only cons is it does not have full Hd support and the remote died early after 1 yr warranty got over.

thats great....quick question though, will the set box work on my pc using the tuner box even if i have an ordinary crt television?

Back