Extremely Rare! Lenovo P330 8th Gen Tiny - Barebones DUAL NVME SSD Slot with PCIE Riser!

aasimenator

MCITP 2008
Reseller
Greetings,

I have up for sale Lenovo's P330, 8th Gen tiny computer - very similar to the Lenovo M720q/M920q but is better in every aspect in terms of performance and upgradability.
I am selling these as barebones units(Without CPU, RAM & Storage), but if someone wants a complete system that can be arranged quite easily as well - DM me for a quote.
Includes a 65Watt original Lenovo Adaptor.

Product Specifications can be found here: https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/workstations/thinkstation-p-series/ThinkStation-P330-Tiny/p/33TS3TP330X

Unique Selling Proposition:
  • Comes equipped with a high-performance heatsink which means that you can put any 8th or 9th Gen Desktop grade CPU.
  • Comes with 2 NVME M.2 Slot.
  • Memory Support of up to 64GB
  • Windows 10 Pro licenses pre-configured (upgradable to Windows 11 Pro)
  • In the riser slot, you can install a low-profile GPU or add a Dual or Quad Network card. Or just use it without any card installed.
  • 1-Month Testing Warranty on the Barebones but If taking a complete system then 1-Year warranty.
All systems were taken from a running environment and will show signs of usage on the outside.
Conditions of these units are 3.5/5
Does not include the SATA power or data connection or HDD mounting bracket.

Quantity Available: 10+
Price: Rs. 6500/- shipped anywhere in India.

System 1: Lenovo P330, i3 8th Gen, 8GB RAM, 256GB NVME: Rs. 15000/-

System 2: Lenovo P330, i5 8th Gen, 8GB RAM, 256GB NVME: Rs. 17000/-

Note:
Discounts for bulk buyers

Please check the compatibility of the parts you plan to use with this system and do proper research before buying.
DM me if you have any questions, concerns, queries or issues.

All items that I am selling with warranty is only valid if the dates on the items are not washed off or cleaned!
My vendor signs all items taken from them in multiple locations. If any of these signs are cleaned off then they cannot be sure if they sold the unit or not and therefore warranty is not honored.
So please ensure that the signatures on the items are not washed off by IP or something during cleaning as that will cause issues claiming warranty!

Last edited:
if time permits,
please add possible configuration of complete systems & the approx price
Sure, the main thread is updated with 2 options. Obviously I cannot list all possible combinations as that would take forever to tabulate.
OT but I wanted to share this for inspiration to others.
A Flash storage-based NAS in such a small form factor, This is on the same P330, with an add-in Dual port NVME card, if someone wants a 4 x 2TB pure NVME storage system then this is really good for that, the only downside/bottleneck would be the 1 Gig Network port, but if you can source a Thunderbolt port to 10Gig Network adaptor then you should be good!

1689596087002.png
1689596113661.png

Last edited:
t if you can source a Thunderbolt port to 10Gig Network adaptor then you should be good!
Are you sure it has thunderbolt?
And many NVME SSD cards require pice bifercation. Will it be possible for you to post the model number of the card in question.

Thanks

Are you sure it has thunderbolt?
Sorry, I read Thunderbolt in the specs, but now I see it says "optional Thunderbolt add-in card", but the USB is 3.1 Gen 2 which is 10Gbps so we can at least get a USB to 2.5G Network adaptor and 2.5X the network speed.

And many NVME SSD cards require pice bifercation. Will it be possible for you to post the model number of the card in question.
If you need to replicate the setup, this card does the bifurcation itself so it does not need BIOS or CPU support. The card is called Ableconn PEXM2-130 I purchased it last year from Amazon UK

Does it support 9th gen as well? It only supports T series CPUs right? Also originally it comes with 135w adaptor and not the 65w. 65w would be too less for desktop CPUs.
Yes, it does support 8th & 9th Gen CPUs, for T series CPUs, the system will work perfectly with the 65W adaptor, but for a desktop series CPU if you'll need at least a 90Watt adaptor, and for an i9 you'll need 135Watts adaptor.
You will still be able to daily drive the system with desktop CPUs like i3 8th or 9th gen without any power issues if you plan on pushing the system or running a virtualized environment on it, you will be better to get a 90W or 135W adaptor, which can also be sourced. The CPU cooler is a beefed-up version so cooling will never be an issue regardless of running T or non-T variants of CPUs.
used barebones systems never come with anything other than the chassis and motherboard, in the market. Adaptors etc is an added cost that the buyer must bear, I am bundling these adaptors with the system, if someone needs to they can upgrade to a higher watts adaptor.

Last edited:
Yes, it does support 8th & 9th Gen CPUs, for T series CPUs, the system will work perfectly with the 65W adaptor, but for a desktop series CPU if you'll need at least a 90Watt adaptor, and for an i9 you'll need 135Watts adaptor.
You will still be able to daily drive the system with desktop CPUs like i3 8th or 9th gen without any power issues if you plan on pushing the system or running a virtualized environment on it, you will be better to get a 90W or 135W adaptor, which can also be sourced. The CPU cooler is a beefed-up version so cooling will never be an issue regardless of running T or non-T variants of CPUs.
used barebones systems never come with anything other than the chassis and CPU, in the market, adaptor etc is added costs that have to be borne by the buyer, I am bundling these adaptors with the system so users can upgrade to higher watts adaptor if needed.
Thanks for the info. Does system 1 and 2 have T or non T cpu?

currently, all are non-T CPUs unless requested, T CPUs are costlier as there are very few available.
e.g., even in the global market if i5-9500 is available for $90 then a 9500T is available for $110/- so expect around 1-2K price difference which makes them not worth it. If I get good pricing for T CPU then I will upgrade it for the user free of cost (I've done that in the past), but not possible as of now.

Last edited:
Back