FS: Home Audio Video F&D F550X 2.1 Bluetooth speaker with NFC/FM/USB/Memory card playback & IR Remote

gourav

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 10, 2016
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to a home theater
Selling my 5 year old much loved F&D F550X speakers as I have now upgraded to a home theater setup. The speakers were in use till yesterday and have run with zero problems. The remote also works perfectly fine.

These are no audiophile speakers of course, but the sound is pretty good for its price and I have enjoyed many movies with this set with decent rumbling bass and good volume levels for a mid-sized room. I also played music via bluetooth by pairing it with my Echo Flex and streaming from Amazon Music or Spotify and they sound fairly good.

I have used NFC in the past and it works, but I no longer have a phone with NFC. In any case, it only made it easier to pair with bluetooth. I have never used to the USB/Memory card functions and I don't know how, or if, they work. If this is important for you, let me know and I'll test it. The remote is fully functional and you need to use the physical knobs only to adjust treble & bass, which are working fine. Other physical buttons were never used by me. At the time of packing, I tested them and found they need to be pressed a bit hard, but they work. In any case, you won't need them as long as you have the remote. There's some dirt in the grills, which are very difficult to clean, otherwise I've wiped the speakers before packing.

The only drawback of this set is that it comes only with RCA input. So you might need a DAC to connect it to TV, unless you want the TV to treat it as headphones. If you have an older TV with RCA out, or you want to connect it to PC, you're in luck, you'll just need a pair of RCA cables or a 3.5mm to RCA cable. I have lost both the original cables and the ones I own currently were bought separately and still needed, so not bundled with these speakers.

I have the original box with the styrofoam intact. Hence packaging will be safe. The speakers have metal grill, so no chance of damage in transit from the outside. I'll try to throw in some extra bubble wrap/foam for cushioning against courier carelessness. The remote will be shipped without battery, requires 2x AAA batteries.

I have a video of the speaker playing a song via bluetooth. If you're interested, you can dm me for the video.

The speakers have never been repaired or opened.

Attachments

• img1 - Copy.jpg
    img1 - Copy.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 253
  • img2 - Copy.jpg
    img2 - Copy.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 262
  • img3 - Copy.jpg
    img3 - Copy.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 241
  • img4 - Copy.jpg
    img4 - Copy.jpg