Graphic Cards Facing Issues with XFX 275 GTX

lestat

Disciple
Was out of town and after that busy with a project so I started my PC after 3-4 Months ....Card is working fine when there is no load of 3D graphics.... I mean while running windows watching movies its perfectly fine..... When i start any of my installed games it just start flickering without any graphics goes out with white screen then back to my desktop.... and this goes on until i kill the game process from task manager.... Can some one help me with my card replacement no idea how to get it replaced does any one have the address of Rashi Peripherals. M from MUMBAI......

EDIT : my psu is Corsair TX 750 / I5-750 processor.... 3 GB RAM...

Re seat the GPU once. While at it do the DIMMs too. Blow hard into the empty docks.

At time it could be chip creep.

Seems like a PSU issue...when there is load on the PSU it fails to power the GPU ....so u face the issue...If possible try your friend's PSU :)

PSU is just RAMed recieved 2 weeks back .. :( OK tell me the rashi's warranty process... Contact info of Rashi Mumbai....!!!

OK GOT IT .. Called Rashi.... Sending the card for RMA on monday... Closing the thread(I Dont know how to Do that :D)....

EDIT :: ^^ Didnt read your post before posting this message i'll try the card on diff pc's before sending it for RMA THANKS All for help...

Back