Facing problems with HP Core i-3 Desktop 10th generation, has anyone found a way to wake up cust service ?

AShukla

Recruit
Hi

I bought a HP Core i-3 10th generation desktop on Amazon, with original windows and MS office
12th day of purchase the audio port stops working

Complained, they took 4 days to call back and try a remote fix. Did not work
Technician came on 10th day, tried software fix, did not work
Technican came back on 16th day, replaced the motherboard. Sill the audio did not work
The technican went back and logged a false "Problem resolved" on the complaint and closed it

Started the whole damn rigamarole all over again

Has anyone faced similar hassles with HP service, and is there a better way to wake them up ?
Item is 1 month old, so is clearly in warranty.

I'm unsure if after a month escalating to amazon will help or not but try calling Amazon in this regards. Also, let others comment who has faced service issues with product after a month with any brand and how Amazon has handled such cases.

Hi

I bought a HP Core i-3 10th generation desktop on Amazon, with original windows and MS office

Technican came back on 16th day, replaced the motherboard. Sill the audio did not work
The technican went back and logged a false "Problem resolved" on the complaint and closed it

Has anyone faced similar hassles with HP service, and is there a better way to wake them up ?
1. Is HDMI Audio working ?
2. Is Back audio port and mic port working ?
3. Is problem with front Audio and Mic port ?
4. Try to uninstall drive and delete the drivers than auto update

Use any Linux live iso and check (would suggest Ubuntu or mint ). If it is working properly in Linux, then it is mostly a driver issue

Take the laptop to the HP authorized service centre in your city along with Amazon Invoice. The service centre will usually solve this problem. Also if the laptop is bluetooth enabled does the bluetooth connectivity work for the audio? Did you try it with any bluetooth enabled headphones?

This is not a laptop, the OP bought a HP Desktop.
oops! Sorry did not check that...
Hi

If you are in urgent need to use the audio port you can buy a USB audio adapter something like this - https://www.amazon.in/CHRONEX-Unive...=usb+audio+adapter&qid=1626705718&sr=8-9&th=1

Back