All OS False data usage on Jio being shown?

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Hi guys, I have a Jio Sim on IPhone 6 Plus running iOS 10.2 Jb,

Today around 7:30 I recharged my number with 1Gb, that's 51. Now I went to a hotel at around 8 and left my phone at home, came back to find all 1024mb used up.
There were multiple messages during the 1~ hour window warning about that usage,

My house was locked and No one *touched* the phone, No downloads, No mobile hotspot.

AND to top things Off MYJio showed 1.99GB data usage at 6:40,
That's impossible, since

1. I recharged after that, there is no record of 1Gb during that 7-8 period

2. You can't Consume that .99 or 950mb data on 128kbps (that's my speed before the recharge)

so what are my options here?

Background app refresh was disabled, so there is No chance of any app using it. Also since my data usage stand at 88Gb with multiple apps like twitch, Netflix there is No way I can narrow things down anyways

Did your apple phone download latest iOS update in the background? Go to settings general update menu area and see if its downloading in progress or something like that?

Thats nothing. I wanted to book movie tickets and for some reason BMS was not loading the payment page, and tried with Paytm. Just opened the app, and selected Movies and voila - 43MB used. Since I am using MIUI which has the network meter, I was wondering which app is using over 10 Mbps over cellular and for more than 30 seconds!

Back