fan required for sapphire Rx 470 dual fan model

My friend requires a single replacement fan of sapphire Rx 470 dual fan model. can't find anywhere in india. gpu gets quite hot when he plays games.
if anyone knows where to find then let me know.

My friend requires a single replacement fan of sapphire Rx 470 dual fan model. can't find anywhere in india. gpu gets quite hot when he plays games.
Aliexpress but now its only a memorable history for Indians... You can still source it from ebay US/UK if you can are willing to pay that hefty duty thing..

i checked there.....it costs a bomb for that a small fan.....it would be better to sell then to get fan from there....otherwise will do jugaad at last
kis k dead gpu se uthalo or just use some pwm case fan and use cable tie rubber band whatever floats the boat
nahi mila to karna padega kuch aisa hi

zip tie a 80 mm or 120mm fan on to the gpu heatsink and connect it to molex connector of PSU so that it runs at full speed. you can also remove the dead fan and take to your electrical shop, they might be able to make it work. mostly it will require some servicing or bearing replacement

zip tie a 80 mm or 120mm fan on to the gpu heatsink and connect it to molex connector of PSU so that it runs at full speed. you can also remove the dead fan and take to your electrical shop, they might be able to make it work. mostly it will require some servicing or bearing replacement
will explore the repairing thing also......attaching an 80/120mm fan is the last resort

idk whether you would get replacement fans ,one option remove the complete plastic shroud and use the PWM fans with zip tie or else , second would be donor fans from dead cards a,aliexpress route is closed and a repair in following manner if it works for you

Back