FAQ about the Motorola Atrix 4G

aka007

Disciple
I own an atrix for the past 6 months. I am very happy with the smartness of the phone. I want any person who knows about the phone or owns to phone to help me answer the following questions

1. I am using Tata Docomo and sometimes when there is low network in a place what happens is that my phone initially shows only one or two bars and then suddenly my phone has full signal and the Docomo logo is now visible on the notification bar. ( earlier it used to show roaming as well , i guess that was because i switched off roaming data) . I keep data on 24/7. Why does this happen. I dont have any complains reg this issue its just that i want to know whether this is my phones cool feature or docomo's cool feature. ;)
  2. I keep my phone on max battery saver( phone's stock battery saver feature) so i guess it shuts down data while i am sleeping. But the problem is that when i get up the Edge symbol (E) vanishes and earlier i used to restart the phone to make it come back and booting takes a lot of time. but now i found out the easy way to make it come back. by going to the mobile network setting it automatically comes back. But the problem is that when dont use my phone for just an hour the Edge symbol stays but the double sided arrows goes off and i dont know how to make it come back instantly. it comes but it takes its own sweet time.
  3. this problem is really irritating, when i go to places where there is poor network and my phones cool feature doesnt activate ( the first point) then what happens is that my Edge goes off ( i guess it goes to save battery due to poor reception) but when i come back to a place with good network the Edge fails to come back. HOW DO I MAKE IT COME BACK without me restarting my phone.

Do help

1 ) its when phone registers for newer tower with better network strength.
2 ) just use airplane mode toggle.that will fix the issue.
4 ) use airplane mode to re register.

Back