Far Cry Movie !!!

Thats really really strange!! If this is the movie on the game, then am surprised we did not see any trailers, teasers or a worldwide release.
I sense something fishy in here.

Lol, check out this article @ Far Cry movie premieres October 2 in Germany - Big Download Blog
"Oh, Uwe Boll. We do love you. Well not in that kind of way but you know what we mean. You make movies that are really crappy and most of them are based on video game franchises like House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne, Dungeon Siege and most recently Postal. We can't help but love them and you anyway. But now we are upset, man. Why? You are ditching your US detractors and premiering your latest video game adaptation, Far Cry, in Germany on October 2.

Ok, we know that's your home country but we still need our fill of crappy video game movies and your version of the terrific Crytek-Ubisoft Far Cry FPS looks like it has just enough Uwe Boll-ness for us. B-list actors, poor production values, filming in Vancouver to substitute for a tropical island....and that's just in the PDF press kit we read on your site. Hopefully you can get a direct-to-DVD or maybe a Saturday Sci-Fi Channel movie deal for Far Cry's US release. We don't want Germany to have all the fun.
"
Why the hell didn't someone better make the movie man!!

There is an imdb link in my first post !!

Director:
Uwe Boll
Writers:
Masaji Takei (written by) and
Michael Roesch (writer)
more
Release Date:
2 October 2008 (Germany) more
Genre:
Action | Adventure | Drama more
Plot:
In a mysterious nearby forest, a group of mercenaries are attacked. A scientist, Dr. Krieger, watches this from a secret research facility...
Cast
(Credited cast)

Til Schweiger ... Jack Carver
rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Natalia Avelon
Anthony Bourdain ... Scientist
Jay Brazeau

Scott Cooper ... Young reporter

Chris Coppola
D. Harlan Cutshall ... Mercenary Quinn

Don S. Davis

Mike Dopud ... S Sgt. Ryder

Craig Fairbrass ... Parker

Carrie Genzel ... Tourist Laura

Geoff Gustafson ... Montgomery
Thomas Hanley ... Mercenary
Jesse Kennedy ... Mercenary

Udo Kier ... Dr. Krieger
Kirk McMeekan ... Vampire

Ralf Moeller
Michael Paré ... Paul Summers
Craig Skistimas ... Scientist

Kimani Ray Smith ... Machine gunner

Jamie Switch ... Worker Steve

Michael Teigen ... Mercenary Bridge

Emmanuelle Vaugier ... Valerie Cardinal
Gareth Von Kallenbach ... Mercenary

This movie was dead for me the moment it was announced.

Don't take me wrong. I love the game... but Uwe Boll killed it for me.

Uwe Boll is teh leet kewl awesummmm :hap2: :hap2:

:p

His movies make a lot of sense if you watch them when you're stoned/high :hippi:

Dungeon Seige FTW!!!! :p

Back