Fast Sale - Brand new Ultimate Ears Triple-Fi 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephistopheles said:
YGPM, please reply asap

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have deposited the money for the same, please ship them asap to me :)
Congrats dude....you finally got them at a decent price :D

Enjoy!!! :D

Mephistopheles said:
Thanks, they have been shipped. Cant wait to get my hands on them :D
Seems now your thrust for the best IEM will get satisfied .

Well , thanks to me , showed you the right way and saved you from DDM , RE262 , DBA-02 !

anubhav2345 said:

Well , thanks to me , showed you the right way and saved you from DDM , RE262 , DBA-02 !
Well,

he is comming for auditioning to my place after he gets this i will make sure this thirst for iems still remains lol

veer_singh said:
@Mephistopheles finally you got them :) congrats

received ?

Nah, haven't received them yet. But im quite sure I'll get them before this week ends.
anubhav2345 said:

Thirst for IEMs, well will get to know once they are in my ears (provided they fit me well). Anyways there are always headphones if not IEMs :p

BTW yeah you are the major factor behind my purchase, and you will also be the major factor behind me buying an expensive IEM and then not liking them IF I don't like them . :p

Well,

he is comming for auditioning to my place after he gets this i will make sure this thirst for iems still remains lol
Other IEMs that you have better be good or the TF10 be not to my taste if my thirst for Universal-fit IEMs is to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back