FedEx AKA Fed up Experience

truegenius

Disciple
I booked a pickup by Fedex on saturday 20 Mar 9pm, the pickup was supposed to be done on monday 22 Mar. No one cared to pickup the package even today (24 Mar) even after complaining to their customer care 2 times and shiprocket 3-4 times.

Got Fed up with Fedex
I should've looked at their rating of pickup beforehand which is 2 stars only.

To be fair, I send all my packages using FedEx and always had the package picked up the next day.

However, delivery can be a mess to select regions and I experienced several package delays in those cases amounting to couple of weeks. In turn, I was told this is because they engage third-party services to deliver the items from their major hub in case of certain pincodes. Otherwise, delivery to major cities happens the next day.

Their customer service is indeed pointless though as they do nothing to resolve your issue but I was always able to pressurize through the agent and get the delivery done eventually.

Just did a quick rate calculation of a product from delhi to mumbai and FedupEx is most expensive and yet second last in rating.
Indeed last for pickup and delivery ( 2.0 & 2.0 while Ecom have 2.0 and 2.3 respectively )

So looks like FedupEx pickup person in your area is one of those rare guys that managed to keep the average score above 1 ( which is minimum ) for the company.

Capture.PNG

Fedex is shit. Its preferred only by north east zones as it seems to be the leader there..
Their prices are simply loot like dhl and people dont mind getting looted as well.

I always vouch for dtdc and bluedart or Indian post!

I've only ever used FedEx only for international shipping (but I didn't choose the courier, shipper did) but not everyone's experience is the same. I know of someone whose PC was broken by the crappy shipping of FedEx. Their service seems to be a hit or miss.
I personally love Speedpost now though I can't ship fragile things via them sadly.

Just did a quick rate calculation of a product from delhi to mumbai and FedupEx is most expensive and yet second last in rating.
Indeed last for pickup and delivery ( 2.0 & 2.0 while Ecom have 2.0 and 2.3 respectively )

So looks like FedupEx pickup person in your area is one of those rare guys that managed to keep the average score above 1 ( which is minimum ) for the company.

View attachment 102777
I use FedEx from the local courier agent and it is cheaper than Delhivery, DTDC and Aramex. Guess they might have tie-ups with different agents.

I've only ever used FedEx only for international shipping (but I didn't choose the courier, shipper did) but not everyone's experience is the same. I know of someone whose PC was broken by the crappy shipping of FedEx. Their service seems to be a hit or miss.
I personally love Speedpost now though I can't ship fragile things via them sadly.
Even my gaming keyboard was damaged by fedex where they punched a hole into the keyboard packaging thus damaging the keyboard. Thankfully it is working wonderfully fine as the hole was in the backside but didnt damaged circuit or anything in side.
But how sick pathetic can they be even after mentioning on the cartoon ad description that its an electronic item and to be handled delicately.

Again, 5yrs ago via fedex my flagship phone was shipped and there was literally no update from fedex on tracking for 5 days and the phone was delivered suddenly like som e one fine day exp. It was a damn expensive stuff! Careless piece of craps!

These exp. are the very reasons fedex is a huge fed up for me.
And anyone in future selling me anything via fedex I will never opt for that deal! Nor will recommend it to anyone unless he has a great history with them...

Last edited:
Back