Feebies : 2 x coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA50

Skilled

Got two coupons from freecharge.in, but i have no use for it.#1. Goibibo : Rs. 200/- coupon, valid till 31st august 2011#2. McDonaldds : Rs. 50/- valid till 31st july 2011As always its first come first serve basis, be it PM or post. Anyone who needs these coupons physically will have to pay the shipping.Cheers:)@mods, should i post pics of the coupons as well, since this is a giveway thread.

Goibibo is common code, I have 4 coupons of the same and all are mentioned code : GOCHARGE which will be valid till 31st August 2011, message is "Use coupon code GOCHARGE at the payment page to get Rs.200 discount on domestic flight booking on www.goibibo.com".

avinashwarrier said:
^^ dude, where is the graveyard at??
Thats the place where deadman resides :p

buddingwhizkid said:
ill take mcD coupon :D

PM dispatched :)
Srini said:
Goibibo is common code, I have 4 coupons of the same and all are mentioned code : GOCHARGE which will be valid till 31st August 2011, message is "Use coupon code GOCHARGE at the payment page to get Rs.200 discount on domestic flight booking on www.goibibo.com".
Yeah thats right the coupon is GOCHARGE, i didn't know thats everybody receives the same coupon :ashamed:

You need the actual Mcd coupon for using it at outlets, you cant just give codes.

^ ready to ship as well, i think buddingwhizkid will take the coupon.

@avinashwarrier, NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back