Fianlly bought a cheap table

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
As they say, cheap ass table is better than no table :p Dad got me some Cello plastic lego table, assembled everything and with stuff on it, it sure is wobbly :lol:

managed to arrange all my stuff. Guess what all is there in the picture :p

Huge image below. :p

Re: Fianlly bought a cheap ass table

Can i request not allowing the culture of screwed up american english ways creeping into TE..? I open the site in front of my parents and kid brothers and i really dont see any point in using such words like A$$ in the content or titles here.

Re: Fianlly bought a cheap ass table

Spacescreamer said:
Can i request not allowing the culture of screwed up american english ways creeping into TE..? I open the site in front of my parents and kid brothers and i really dont see any point in using such words like A$$ in the content or titles here.

edited! apologies if the title offended you :)

hehe thanks guys. Here's how some stuff looked 2.5 years ago in my Singapore house :p Bangalore = small house, small room, space constraints :(

Metalspree said:
First off typo in title :p.Second off lamer get a better table before those speakers fall and break.
Spacescreamer said:
Thanks mate.

You might wanna run spell check on the first word as well.

I cant type "finally" correctly in thread titles. you may want to check threads started by me.

Amazing stuff you have there, but you do need a better table than that to have them nicely placed. Love the Chieftec cabinet you have there. :)

Back