Fianlly bought a decent camera

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
So after a lot of thought I bought a Canon EOS 7D Body :D

I had GREAT confusion whether buy a 5D Mark 2 or a 7D, finally went with the 7D cause its cheaper and for the money saved I can buy some decent glass too :D

So the customary pics :p taken with roomie's SE phone, sigh my PnS batt was dead and Hero wont sllow BT transfer :mad:

My Camera Family :D a Nikon Coolpix PnS, Two Canon EOS 450D and one 7D :D

A sad pic of the 7D :p

Box shots :p

Suuny are u the CEO of ur company.U been buying l33t stuff from past 2 months.Incase u have issues in managing money let me know will come there and blow it up.

BTW that one hell of a cam.

PS: Do not create threads saying decent headphones and decent came.Even before opening the thread we know u are gonna burn our arses .

Is sunnyboi on robbery spree???

Too much too soon we te'ians(on base of jealousy) feels sunnyboi should stop burglary as soon as possible and do surrender

Btw nice stuff...damages?

Sandy said:
lmao! Sunny boi :p He got promoted

No Promotion saar :p Just that tax deduction here stopped, so I get a lot of money more than before :p

I got very pissed off yesterday :mad: so bought this one to make myself happy :D and happy I am :D :D :D

@Udit : Marraige? I'll need to buy VERY EXPENSIVE lenses to take decent pics for a weeding :p plus working 7 days a week i dont get any time :p

Thanks guys :D

Damages well the body alone cost me 2333SGD, thats ~78.3K. good thing is JJ mehta shows the same as 99K :p

:drool2: :drool2:

congratulations.

"Fianlly bought a decent camera"

Topic needs to be changed for sure.

A person having 2* 450D says this!!!..............OK give your crap cameras to me.:p:devil2:

Back