Fillin' The Garage Yo!

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
Looking at the recent Die-cast and RC mania that has hit TE, I decided to resume my modest toy car collection.

I found a great seller on ebay.com who threw in freebies once I bought stuff from him.

Without much yap-yap, I'll let these beauties do the talking. :)

As you will probably make out, I am a big Camaro fan. I tried to get at least one piece of each of the major Camaro releases.
The Greenlight Heavy Muscle Garage series 2010 Chevy Camaro is the only true 1:64 Die cast model and is a work of art. I might get a bigger Camaro if my pocket allows. :p
Pictures have been taken with Panasonic FZ35.
Hope you like my collection. :)

:drool2::drool2:stuff.Link to ebay please.Your show off made me remind of good old days when i used to get hot wheels from any one who used to come from USA.I guess at the age of 15 i had about 500 cars do not even know how i lost all of them :cry:

^ Me too...the good ol' days... :bye2:

still have about 50 of them though. :bleh:

@phoenix844884

Thanks for bringing back memories and congrats!

That Camaro is b1tch1n. :cool2:

Bahhhh all my cars were stolen by cousins and friends.I am planning to pick few hot wheels for my nephew when i am coming to India in a few weeks time will grab a few for myself also :D.

@phoenix844884 can you give the link to the seller on ebay.

Cheers...

Metalspree said:
:drool2::drool2:stuff.Link to ebay please.Your show off made me remind of good old days when i used to get hot wheels from any one who used to come from USA.I guess at the age of 15 i had about 500 cars do not even know how i lost all of them :cry:

Thanks buddy. This seller is on ebay.com. eBay My World - nikon_tom
I was like a small kid in a toy store when going through his listings. (Wait, it is a toy store, and I really was like a kid at that time! :p)

thetoxicmind said:
^ Me too...the good ol' days... :bye2:

still have about 50 of them though. :bleh:

@phoenix844884

Thanks for bringing back memories and congrats!

That Camaro is b1tch1n. :cool2:

Thanks TTM. I have about 30 odd hot wheels in some dusty corner in my house back in India, so maybe I'll get the whole collection together sometime in the future.
That Camaro has caught my eye. Ever since I first saw it in Transformers I have been going :drool2: on it. The decision to actually buy all these cars was finalized when I saw that beast on the road. It was a shiny all black, with its white stripes. I knew then that I had to hold its miniature version in my hands.

Black_Hawk said:
Aaah, the Hotwheels... fantastic collection mate, congratz! :D

:thanx:

congrats mate the camaro is awesome..
as TTM said reminds me still of the good ol' days...
gave all of them to my cousins a few years back....:'(

Hotwheeellsss!!!! I had lots of those when I was kid! They were my love back then! :D

I must still be having a decent chunk of my collection somewhere.

Congrats!

hunterjack said:
congrats mate the camaro is awesome..
as TTM said reminds me still of the good ol' days...
gave all of them to my cousins a few years back....:'(

viralbug said:
Hotwheeellsss!!!! I had lots of those when I was kid! They were my love back then! :D
I must still be having a decent chunk of my collection somewhere.

Congrats!

Thanks guys. :)

woot nice collection buddy ^^..
*Remembers the time when i was kid, when my dad used to get me a hot wheels everytime i got an injection from a doc*
Peace~

Sudarshan_SMD said:
:drool2:

hmm....I have nothing to say

Migician said:
superb collection..........Camero is fantastic

fire said:
woot nice collection buddy ^^..
*Remembers the time when i was kid, when my dad used to get me a hot wheels everytime i got an injection from a doc*
Peace~
Thanks guys. I am seriously having a great time playing with them. I think I'll get one of those Hot Wheels DIY tracks and race the cars on that. :p

OMG brings back good old memories.... :cry:

My dad gave away majority of my car collection without checking with me :(
I was like whyyyyyyyyyyy ??? Why my toysssssssss ????

Back