Final call - Samsung Galaxy S Advance OR HTC One V?

bluevolt

Disciple
Guys I have to make final decision so please tell me the pros and cons of both phones.

I can see no no front cam/dual core in one v but same is present in galaxy advance s but the former comes with android 4.0 whereas the latter one is still shipped with old version - is it up-gradable?

What is the best price of both phones?

I have an HTC one V so there are a few things I can tell you. The phone is a delight to use and sufficiently responsive. It is a single core but I find it good enough. The screen is good and the camera is just awesome. The only downside is that HTC has a terrible service. My phone came with the network problem that a lot of HTC One V have and it took them 21 days to give me a replacement phone. I had to email everywhere to get my replacement acknowledgement and extended warranty. They take at least 3-4 weeks to address a problem for everyone and not just me.

^
Get a portable charger to solve the battery issue. But to be frank it will easily last you through a day. A member on this forum recently bought the Sola and he is reporting 1.5 days of moderate usage.

Back