Finally!!!!! Finished my rig

soggy316

Adept
some time ago, i started out with the idea to upgrade my rig to a athlon FX-57 an a bit more ram, a budget of around 10k, nothing much

8 months, and a 50+k budget overshoot later, its finally complete,

Just showing off the purchases here, the pics are in the rig gallery

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/viewgallery-619.html

This is the first time i put together and even assembled the PC all by myself

List of components

Abit IP35 Pro
C2D E6750
Corsair HX620
CM 690
XFX 8800GTX
Patriot PC6400 CL4 Ram (2x1024)
Logitech Easy KB Deluxe
Logitech MX310
Creative SBS 245
Seagate 160GB 7200.9 SATA
Samsung 120GB portable HDD (was given to my dad as a gift, who didn't have any use for it :p)
Total Damage (incl travel to bombay etc) = 68000
So without further adieu, here are the pics :

Great buy dude, congo
What u need is a better Screen & a DigiCam for sure the pics looks like they were snapped using a 256 color cam [never heard of such resolution cams lol].........

those are downgraded 6MP pics ... 0% quality.... :p will be uploading the 6MP quality pics soon, no time to do so today

as for the display,

the fugees said "No woman no cry"
similarly "No money no lcd" :)

thanx for the comments all :)

why did you got 8800 gtx :s from usa right

btw if you get G92 you can update lcd :p half buck 15+15k

any way nice rig

great purchase and config, but man dont waste your GTX on that monitor. Its a complete waste, if you dont have a LCD then sell off your GTX and get a 8600GT, :)

Great buy... :D

Now get urself the following:

1. TRUE..

2. 2 scythe s.flex 120mm or 2 Panaflos to compliment the above...

3. A Dell 22 incher n u're ready to go...

PS: Get an HR-03 + and o'clok the card as well...

Thanks all, to answer the Q's

1. I bought the GTX in July, (at the time i was aiming to complete the entire PC by end August, to take advantage of the July intel price cut),I wasn't counting on losing the months of November and September (Literally i went to office on the 1st and came out on the 30th)). Do i regret the purchase? no, it is one of the best cards available, albeit now it seems overpriced. Whatever, hindsight 20/20 eh :)

2. Gannu - thanks for the suggestions, but right now i am tapped out, my next upgrade (2 incher, TRUE, etc) will be decided on march 10th , when the GATE results come out, at that time i will know if my PG is gonna cost 40L or 40K :p

3. I just looked at the pics myself, DAMN..... will upload better quality ones today

soggy316 said:
Thanks all, to answer the Q's

1. I bought the GTX in July, (at the time i was aiming to complete the entire PC by end August, to take advantage of the July intel price cut),I wasn't counting on losing the months of November and September (Literally i went to office on the 1st and came out on the 30th)). Do i regret the purchase? no, it is one of the best cards available, albeit now it seems overpriced. Whatever, hindsight 20/20 eh :)

2. Gannu - thanks for the suggestions, but right now i am tapped out, my next upgrade (2 incher, TRUE, etc) will be decided on march 10th , when the GATE results come out, at that time i will know if my PG is gonna cost 40L or 40K :p

3. I just looked at the pics myself, DAMN..... will upload better quality ones today

1. I seemed the card was overpriced @ US wen I bot the same thing from UAE; twas 2420 dhirams then... :D

2. 2 incher???? :rofl:

3. Yeah pl update the pics. Lo'l..

oops :)

but...

Its not the size mate, its what you do with it that counts.... :p

Updated Pic Links ... Now if the images are bad it will be because I suck at photography :)

Back