Finally got my Buffalo

Hi guys

Finally got my Buffalo WHR G54S Wifi AP + Router

Going to configure it now.

dsc00004dj2.jpg

Damages : 2200Rs

EDIT:

Just configured it and wow that was very fast , internet on my PC and also on my P990i done.

This device just rocks.

Chaos said:
Congrats! Whats so special about the moo cow compared to a linksys?
OMG- you have had it now.:eek:hyeah:
Expect a minimum 10 page review on this device and why it is the single most-wanted router on this planet.:rofl:
Everything else is just POS.:p

congrats quad ...... on which connection are u using those ...... and how u have connected it ?? some n00b question :D

congrtas QM .Now flash it with tomato :bleh: .
i just did that yesterday night on my WRT54GL . Tomato is OK for Linksys . but i m gonna put WRT Today . Range is pretty good .

You could also consider flashing with with dd-wrt, it increased capabilities of my buffalo router tremendously, this firmware is friggin awesome. Check out info from link, it's really easy to install, pm me if you are interested and have any ?'s Link here

I just moved and decided to go wireless in the new place and bought a Buffalo WHR G54 (no s) and I am amazed at how great the connection is. The range is fantastic, and I am getting lightning speeds after upgrading firmware to dd-wrt and using tcp optimizer, last night I downloaded a 715mb movie using utorrent at 750mbps in 20 mins, absolutely *$#@$ brilliant... I can't believe this is wireless. :p

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
You could also consider flashing with with dd-wrt, it increased capabilities of my buffalo router tremendously, this firmware is friggin awesome. Check out info from link, it's really easy to install, pm me if you are interested and have any ?'s Link here
I just moved and decided to go wireless in the new place and bought a Buffalo WHR G54 (no s) and I am amazed at how great the connection is. The range is fantastic, and I am getting lightning speeds after upgrading firmware to dd-wrt and using tcp optimizer, last night I downloaded a 715mb movie using utorrent at 750mbps in 20 mins, absolutely *$#@$ brilliant... I can't believe this is wireless. :p

That should mean the movie should have finished in 8 seconds .... is it 7.50 mbps by any chance ???

Guys after setting up router and all settings my tata speeds have boosted from 180 KBps to full 230~240KBps , Buffalo u rock man :)

Regarding writing a review , yes i will do as i get time.

Quad Master said:
Guys after setting up router and all settings my tata speeds have boosted from 180 KBps to full 230~240KBps , Buffalo u rock man :)

Regarding writing a review , yes i will do as i get time.
Not fair.:no:
I won't let you off so easily.:D

Post the exact same reason and benefits of the router you told me that day- and in short and simple english.:hap2:

just flashed with DD-WRT now . Awesome is the Word for it . and i got the best thing now . Schedule Reboot . Now i can setup the router everyday Scedule Reboot at 2:10 AM . but only thing is i still have to wake at 7 : 50 . coz it doesnt have second entry to add .
Overall better than Tamaatar :bleh:

Back