Finally got my FiiO E3!!

prandi

Disciple
hi guyz,,had ordered an e3 from mediahome couple of days back got in two days :hap2:!!i didnt had my camera batteries charged so couldnt take photos on the day of delivery,,but took them today morning edited a little an uploaded here,,hope u like them!!

Damage=Rs. 400/-

Package contents

img1881editedit.jpg

the amp

img1865editedit.jpg

img1867editedit.jpg

img1869editedit.jpg

getting started

img1875editedit.jpg

img1876editedit.jpg

live!!!:hap2:

img1871editedit.jpg

now waiting for my x-fi titanium and jvc rx900,,they will be here by tuesday..currently using samsung u800 headphones(probably Bang & Olufsen)

hehe!!!they r resized automatically once they r loaded!!!and they not that big in size(2mb total).....there u go,,uploaded LO-RES photos!!!happy!!

Awesome pics for something so trivial!

I have the same E3 and I just opened this thread out of curiosity and was taken abakc with the quality of pics! Damn nice!!

Gannu said:
WTH! :O

Upload low-res pics damn it! Is this some Paris Hilton lingerie show-off?

you are not a true geek my friend, this you should have appreciated more than the lingerie show off from the skinny gal, :tongue:

congrats btw....

thanks guyz!!!it just took 30min to take pics and edit them a little!!!well it was my first online bought item so wasnt trivial for me!!!nehow i like photography so.. uploaded some pics!!

thebanik said:
you are not a true geek my friend, this you should have appreciated more than the lingerie show off from the skinny gal, :tongue:

congrats btw....

Meh you're late so you're excused! He'd initially put up the pics at 6MP resolution lol.

But nevertheless this makes a lot of sense. Nicely clicked as well.

Apologies prandi but I hate those who post pics without any sense. Meant no offense there! Congrats for the amp. :D

Back