Finally Lian Li A77F,HX1000W,Roccat Kave

omg guys this case is just the best in air flow and i think this has to be one of my best purchases

now it took me around 4 hrs to get the case in order and it looks stunning also performs great

also wanan add that sudhir is one of the best guys around and he helped me even at late hours and i cant really thank him enough

one of the best guys around and i really respect him for the work he is doing for us gamers :hap2: :clap:

finally i also added a corsair 1000 HX and Roccat Kave headphones also added another battery backup to my back ups 1500 now the total time is around 2 hours lols

thanks every1 and really this case rocks :eek:hyeah:

14btki8.jpg

atkjmw.jpg

6s9aib.jpg

k7tsi.jpg

9gbxwy.jpg

cong man and nice update and u should update better digital camera slcr one :p for better good photography

also nice headphone with high end psu

so are u plan to get gtx 480 in sli right :p

also guys dont think thats the cable management coz i re did cables once i got the system working

its all tied up tidy

maybe sli of 480 or maybe a better 485 or so in sli

though iam not in a hurry coz i have upgraded all things i wanted like speakers,headphones,gpu and now case

also PSU was a concern so changed that also

:'( Sorry paras, but i just can't resist posting these. Have to get rid of the pent up Show-Off energy. Proper Show-Off to come later.

dsc01441v.jpg

dsc01463c.jpg

sorry guys i will retake pics and add them asap

also thanks and i really love the case

here are the pics guys also any advice on how can i improve cable management coz i will redo them as soon as my ASUS Xonar comes back

any advice?

2dltd10.jpg

23tplpw.jpg

Well done and congratulations to Paras, and Phoenix. Wow. Imagine the full blown motherboard is dwarfed by the sheer size of the mount plate. Damn...!

I feel like such a looser now, seeing those images.

^ Thanks

@Paras - I will send you some pics of my cable management. Though it's not perfect, you can follow it to improve it in your case.

Back