Finally made the deicsion for ANTEC 1200 and here it is !!!

Hi guys.. please dont think i am retard but i was not getting any kind of satisifaction for the previous cases i had . As i thought something was missing . I Sold my raven and finally got this . i was confused in which case to buy lian li or antec 1200 or thermaltake speedo so hence bougt Antec 1200 After whole day past deciding what needs to be done as i dont want to mess up this time . So finally ordered Antec 1200 which costed me 12800 for PrimeABGB . Oh man the cabby is really kickass . Its just 1 inch small in length in haf but the dept is as specious as HAF 932 u can easily hife ur cables in the backside of the case panel . really good. and the bling bling also looks aweosme :D . Front fans creates a good impact for my LCD :d I love it. i hope no more cabinets are relased ..else i will end up seling this too hehehehe :eek:hyeah::bleh: God saves me:d
2urun43.jpg
[/IMG]
2rxyz5l.jpg
[/IMG]

ct7qw.jpg
[/IMG]

j9a8wn.jpg
[/IMG]

dpid7q.jpg
[/IMG]

2r25ete.jpg
[/IMG]

Congrats!!:)
it does look like a black mosnter. No cabby to beat it in air cooling.:clap:
If u want even better air cooling invert the top 220mm fan so it acts as ain inlet......brings down CPU and cabby temps.
Note: (ur cabby will become too dusty if u do this)

AHA!!! :hap2: Im glad you finally made a wise choice :p A serious Congrats on this one!!

EDIT: That Blue-Orange theme all over your system looks UBER!!!! :O

Back