Car & Bike Finally, the F1 Track in India by 2010 at Greater Noida!!!

So, the wait is finally over. Sometime back this is what was announced.

BBC News said:
India to build F1 track for 2010

Formula One bosses have signed a deal with an Indian company to build a racetrack in time for the 2010 season.
JP Associates will develop the site at Greater Noida which is around 30 miles west of the Indian capital, Delhi.

Race promoters, the Indian Olympic Association, announced in September that Formula One management had approved two sites on the outskirts of New Delhi to build a circuit.

Read the article here: BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula One | India to build F1 track for 2010

Sorry wht happened to Ap...i heard till 2012 at no other place than ap a circuit can b build frm some earlier talks????btw if this is true.........Noida will emerge as the biggest real estate hub......and more 5 star hotels will come up.....property price will go haywire..damn i have no money to buy space....lol

Just what we need. More gimmics which draw the publics attention away from the crumbling infrastructure and the powercuts. Good thing about this is that its financed by a private company and not by the govt.

Anyway, should be fun. Might just drive away all the humiliation we will have gathered by 2010 courtesy the new force india f1 team :p

I'm game for this... Free popcorn from myside :)

Hope the project kicks off soon... G.Noida itself is a pretty awesome place...

Back