finding source codes

lazyme

Adept
Hey
Need help finding some source codes in c and c++:p
Google code search is not giving me very good results and Krugle doesnt seem to be working either.
So,please suggest me some ood keywords i should use in google search to find source codes:eek:hyeah:
Thanks

source code for what?

It is like asking us tell me key words to search for web pages... unless you tell us WHAT you want, you can hardly expect us to tell you what to search for.

I'm finding a code that implements the Travelling Salesman Problem using Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm.The keyword
-inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:"index of" +("/ebooks"|"/book") +(chm|pdf|zip)
works wonders for finding ebooks.Was looking for something similar for source codes.

I noticed this post, about looking for code "... that implements the Travelling Salesman Problem using Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm".

Using keyword search in code, it's often hard to get good hits for this type of search problem. I'd written a previous blog post about this same issue.

In general you get better results searching project meta-data when looking for something that does "X". For example, this search on "travelling salesman" in the Krugle project tab has two hits that might be useful.

Doing a similar search on "ant colony" had one potentially useful hit, the Open Metaheuristic project.

@bosky101-Couldn't find any snippet for the code i'm looking for.Thanks though.
@kkrugler-thanks,will look into those searches.Which browser do you use for krugle btw?For me,the results pages just displays for 2-3 seconds and then i'm redirected to the main page.Tried using IE7,FireFox2 and Opera.

Any other suggestions?

lazyme said:
@kkrugler-thanks,will look into those searches.Which browser do you use for krugle btw?For me,the results pages just displays for 2-3 seconds and then i'm redirected to the main page.Tried using IE7,FireFox2 and Opera.

Any other suggestions?

I use FF and Safari (on a Mac), but I don't think that's the issue for you.

We'd recently fixed some problems with error handling when popup/ad blockers prevent us from using a standard web analytics package (Omniture). Are you still having this same problem? If so, I'd love to get more info from you re your configuratiion.

Thanks,

-- Ken

^^
No,i managed to fix the problem.There seems to be some issues with Ad Muncher.I disabled it and now the site works fine with FireFox.

Btw.... everyone give a big Hi to kkrugler .... the Founder & CTO of krugle ,whos responded right here on TE to clarify things for himself....

cheers to that ... and all the best to your team @ krugle , ken :)

Back