FS: Home Audio Video Fire TV Stick 4K (2020 release)

ajish65

Patron
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Dwarka, New Delhi
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 16, 2020
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Redundant
Hello good people of TE.

Up for sale is the 2020 release (model no. E9L29Y) of the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K. Had to upgrade my ancient TataSky box to the new OTT one, making the Fire TV Stick redundant.

All accessories included. Out of warranty. A certified refurbished 2020 model (non-4K) l is selling on Amazon for 3.5K, so I believe this is a fair price. But we are Indians so discussions welcome nonetheless. If you arrange shipping, I can let it go for 2K.

Condition is great. Marking 4 simply due to the fact that it is used. Was a bit dusty from being behind the TV for almost 3 years but have wiped all of that off as you can see in the pics. Have not even changed the original remote batteries it came with. But will not ship the batteries since I believe most shipping services don't allow batteries for some reason.

Attachments

• Fire TV Stick 1.jpg
    Fire TV Stick 1.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Fire TV Stick.jpg
    Fire TV Stick.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 129
Package delivered on 30th January, 2023 as per tracking. Spoke with buyer @Pardeep Bansal on WhatsApp, who confirmed it was received in good condition and he has already logged in and started using.

Awaiting feedback before thread is closed.

Merged post: Feedback exchanged. Thank you everyone for views, comments and PMs. Mods, please close thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back