FS: Home Audio Video Firestick 2nd Gen (with Non working Remote)

raksrules

Elite
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai - Borivali west
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 1, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
No longer needed
Selling my 2nd Gen firestick 2nd gen with non working remote. Here are few points about it....

• It can be used with Fire TV app on phone but pre-requisite for that is you should have connected to the wifi network in your home before. Since the buyer won't have this option, there is a way to make this worked (I tried myself).
  • User needs to temporarily rename his home's wifi SSID to what I say or create a hotspot on phone and it should beam the SSID I say. I will also give password you should assign to the hotspot as both SSID and Password need be same as mine. Once this happens, the fire stick will be able to connect to your hotspot and then using fire app you can control and configure other networks and continue from there.
  • The firestick is registered to my account for now (US account) so you need to deregister the same (only after you have configured the firestick with your local home wifi) and then only proceed towards deregistering.
  • You will get the HDMI extender cable, a samsung charger (flat pin US style, don't have original one), original Firestick cable, remote (non working).
  • Shipping at actuals on buyer's expense.
For now only for Mumbai people since I can wefast locally.

Firestick2.jpgFirestick4.jpgFirestick5.jpgFirestick3.jpgFirestick1.jpg

Offtopic: do you have link for the ipad case.
Again offtopic
I guess the OP wouldn't mind ..
You can look at this case
Exactly similar , very good quality , pretty solid and with socket for apple pencil [emoji3579].
A bit heavy but great protection

View attachment 106622View attachment 106623View attachment 106624

Last edited:
Back