FireTune 0.3 FireFox Optimization Tweaker

Source: Total Idea

FireTune for Mozilla Firefox v1.x was developed for an easy and fast optimization of your browsing experience with Firefox. It is based on a collection of popular and well working optimization settings used and tested by the experts. Usually you have to optimize Firefox manually, which can be time consuming and difficult for the novice user. FireTune helps you here - it includes all the performance optimizations. The only thing you must do is: make your selection. FireTune does the work for you.

FireTune is available for free.

More Info HERE

This app is no ly for ppl who are lasy :p

But when i installed, i had to agian install the Extension (not all, but some of them) and my setings was lost. My adblock URL's had to be imported again...

It's just a tweaking app which does the work in faster comp, fast connection; fast computer and slow connection, etc.. for faster sppeds.

IMO, this is not needed, u can do the tweaking on our own...

This is one great utility,I've tried so many tweaks this has to be the best ever made so far,its all one.
I suggest people who use Fx to use this.

Very good job Nitney!!! reps to you mate! :clap:

I hope this is not considerd spam but i havent seen no reply other then mine and drgru,those of you who are using Fx really need to try this out,it is in one word amazing!!!

Back