PC Peripherals Firmware ugrade needed for MP3 Player "Pic attached"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
What you see below is a Flash based MP3 player. Its my friend's and somehow it has gotten damaged. I need firmware upgrade for this. I updated it with the CD which came with it but the option for the FM has gone. Please help me with the firmware upgrade for this as i tried google and it didnt help...

P.S. This was bought from baazee and similar products do exists there but nobody there has a clue for the firmware upgrade....

try finding someone with the same player and then ,with some luck ,u might find some software to copy it's firmware (like the ps2 bios files ;) ) as bin files and use it to upgrade......not sure though

try finding the company that manufactured the player, if it is chinese then it is hard luck getting the firmware upgrade, since not all chinese hardware manufactures have website, and not to many have in english

Open it up, check the chips inside, note down the numbers say XYnnnn and then try googling for XYnnnn firmware

Areee guys see the date of the original post... I already have got the firmware... Mods you can plz close the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back