First gaming Experience!!!

I feel most of us have gone far in the lane of gaming.
I have started this thread in order to recall your first gaming experience(PC/console) & share with us ..& also the games you have played(playing)

To begin with ...i am just slightly more than a casual gamer
1)I played my first game & it was PAC MAN.. during my primary school in the school computer. :rofl: Sharing computer with a 6:1 student to ratio ...!!!:ashamed:
Fighting each time we lost then came
2)Allaudin
3)Prince of persia (2d)
4)Lion king
5)IGI,GTA -series ,Prince of perisia -series
6)Hitman series, Redfaction
7)MAFIA,

My first real gaming experience on a friends pc - NFS 2 SE

My first real gaming experience on my own pc - Unreal (the first one, original!)

Oh my...it was scary and fun and had beautiful music....it still one of the best games ive ever played.

the 1st game i ever played & i remember the name is Dangerous Dave , i had played some game waay back 96's i think...

some classic games which i enjoyed playing..

Dangerous Dave

Jill

Commander Keen 1,2,3,4

BioMan 2,3

De-Monster(1999 i think )

Super NES ... donkey kong , mario & star fox ... my cousin brother's dad got it from japan and it was some fun times then :D

My first was sonic (Mega Drive) and mario (Snes.)

Then when the PS1 got released, the first game i remember playing was Resident Evil 1, i'll always remember that, the first zombie (the one that turns its head) made me really creeped out...:p

dont forget, im only 16, soo i wasn't born when some of you guys where playing games:p hehe

i actually have a Commadore 64 in my grandfathers attic:p i got it when i was like 7-8, i used to like playing old games, like paperboy, lemmings, terminator...:p:D

My first console game was something based on "TV Scorecard", used to have 4-5 pong games and 2 shooting games. It had two controllers with thumb operated dials and a light gun. (still have it in working condition back home).

Then it was handheld games . "Super Western Bar" & "Trap Shooting" from casio, "Donkey Kong" & "Fire Attack" from Nintendo . (thanks to ungles in gelf:eek:hyeah: )

As far as i remember, my first game was The wolenstein 3D, it was scary then :rofl: the quick opening of doors and sudden enemies.........;)

The other games which i played in those days were,

Dangerous dave, bio menace, red alert, mk4 etc...

the first game that I played was on a friends atari -it was a racing game I dont even remember the name it was back then in 91.that atari had joysticks back then.
The second one was another racing game in 94/95 on pc with a b&w monitor lol! it had formula cars showed torgue and all those things has nyone played that game,it had ckts like detroit! I also played wolfestien that time,then came my sega played sonic and a long list after that!

It would either have to be a brush with Super Mario on the Nintendo or the Paratrooper on the PC.Not really sure as it's been a very long time & never really knew what gaming was back then.:bleh:

Then slowly began to migrate on PSone & full fledged PC gaming.:eek:hyeah:

The 1'st game I played was on 8bit game system :lol: It was Mario. After that the 1'st game I played on PC was Gruntz :rofl:

Still 8bit have good market in India :lol:

The first game i played was donkey kong, space invaders n pacman when my bro got atari 5600jr system! Then it was prince of persia n dave with 4:1 gameplay in school but at home was doom, quake n other demos that i take frm the mags like electronic gaming monthly. The last game i played on my first comp-p1-was ages of empires,populus the beginning n the all time-q3a

First Game i played was Prince of Persia (DOS) followed by Dave and mario.

The first game which i played in my PC was Half Life :D, loved that game, played it more than 5 or 6 times lol.

I had seen many games played in school bt never got a chance to play them. My first experience was NFS 3 in the "Rocky Pass" race track. It was such a good looking game for its time. I was amazed by it.

The first game I played was on my cousin's 8086 or so way back in 1987, it was a arcade shooter called round 22.

How many times have I tried to search for that game without sucess :(

Back