First Person To Get Sony Xperia On Te

Hey all . i am back again and this time with Sony Xperia 1 . man you all wont belive this phone really kicks asss man .. i was crazy fan for 5800 and was waiting for it but went in the morning to croma and saw this phone and i couldnt belive what this phone was capable off... oh man features , keyboard , build quality , performance , cam , music this phone was just making me mad as whatever features i was looking at ... and the BEST PARRT THIS PHONE IS PANELS . this is new concept by sony but i would say they have banged on target with this new thing .. thisi fu** crazy ... put all kind of interface u want . put normal one , touch flo , flip 3d n the list goes on .....screen resolution of 800 and 600 :p man what else u need... this phone just kept on giving me singals that i need tobuy it ...i came home looked at 5800 and i was like.. wtf what am i looking at and then went to alfa and bought this phone...PRICE DAMMM TOO EXP 39 K WITH BILL but i would say worth the price.. i was very much satisfied in the end.. once i took this piece in my hand and played with it ....it was madeining...BRING OMNIA , BRING INNOVA 8 , BRING IPHONE , BRING ANY DAM PHONE this phone kicks its ass royally and that too very hard...this is a aweosme phone.. no words !!!!i havw described alot.. so will stop here !!! :d:hap2:

u lucky bum , his is one sexy fone and u get to play with this too :p enjoy the l33t t0y

lol why are you in 1979 ?????????? we are in 2008 yea ?

Congrats! :D

Well worth the show off but you could've waited a bit more for a price drop and yet claim the honours of being the first to own a Xperia. :p

Nevertheless congrats again.

lol yeha made a mistake.. didnt update the time.... :D for living ..working for dell computer.. and side business. computer dealing n all... ;-) needs to cover up xperia cost by selling up some Dell laptops thru EPP
lol

cool!! enjoy it mate! Post a review soon man... everyone wants a good review of this beaut!

Back