first time here !!!

jesal

Adept
last year i made my pc after a huge upgrade gap of 4 years. i moved on to e6750 which was the first here with xfx 650 ultra with 2 gig ram. today after a year a mobo change and a gfx card change as in :eek:hyeah: .

my new config as follows with my show off too :bleh:

intel e6750
abit ip35e
2gb ram
sapphire hd 4850 512mb ddr3 :clap:

here is the monster i got yesterday !!! its fast and its hot but it rocks games at full res, first time i played on full settings no delay whatsoever.

and i forgot the card is great and huge in size. worth the dough. i got it for rs. 10350. if anyone is interested. i guess the price is lower. if anyone wants to buy pm me and i shall order for u guys as well...

SidhuPunjab said:
Congrats :happy:, yea Amarbir too selling Sapphire 4850 @ 9900 etc + VAT

yea but that total goes upto 10550. so i saved 200 bucks and got mine locally. i got my abit from him only though.

aah so u finally got ur card after so much disscusion I think u were going to buy it from bangkok anyways congrats for ur new rig and game hard.

And please do play games other than nfs series to unleash the full power of the red beast.

H@cKer said:
aah so u finally got ur card after so much disscusion I think u were going to buy it from bangkok anyways congrats for ur new rig and game hard.

And please do play games other than nfs series to unleash the full power of the red beast.

oh yea i was going but i cancelled it for now, dont ask why :bleh:, sorry i cany get ur phone also, and yes i have started to play GRID on full res its freaking insane !!!. thanks to all again for the advise for this card. though its very hot tempered :mad:

thanks to all for the wishes, here is my small and maybe stupid cooling system for the hot tempered 4850. i just removed the fan that was on the rear of the cabinet to see if i put it against the card will the temps come down. to my surprise it came down from 80 to just 55, so soon im getting 2 120mm fans for the card and putting this back where it was.

apollyon said:
^^have you applied the fan fix? cuz if it was 80c then that means you havnt

no i have not since i do not know how to plus i do not know anything about overclocking as well. my pc is fully stock, right from the proccy to the ram to the card as well :S

Back