Fitness Band, Activity Tracker or Smartwatch under ₹5k

TigerKing

Disciple
Requirement - Built in GPS, Google fit sync, good app support

Overall I found this one Amazefit Bip U Pro..
But Lowest price is around 3499.. and currently at 3990, and deals are so often. So no hurry.

Any suggestion for buying from Amazon or from Amazefit website or any other website?

Anything better than it or upcoming? Smartwatch, fitness band tracker.

If built-in GPS is a priority requirement then Amazefit Bip U pro is really a good watch. My friend has it and the accuracy is quite good for that price point.
Noise Colorfit Ultra 2 is really a good watch but lacks GPS. You can use the phone's GPS while running, walking, etc. It has a large with great resolution AMOLED display with always-on and has tons of other features. Ref: https://www.gonoise.com/products/noise-colorfit-ultra-2-smart-watch
I have Colorfit Ultra (predecessor of Ultra 2) and it is an amazing watch.

usually, smartwatches in this price segment have very bad sensors and low accuracy, I would suggest you save some more and get a Samsung active 2 costs rs10k.
this advice is based on if you're into hardcore fitness like you workout daily, track your calories, play sports, and other stuff.

Any band other than the Band 6 under 5k won't be worth it's money. Most of the bands under 5k have half baked functionalities better to increase budget or lower it.

If built-in GPS is a priority requirement then Amazefit Bip U pro is really a good watch. My friend has it and the accuracy is quite good for that price point.
Noise Colorfit Ultra 2 is really a good watch but lacks GPS. You can use the phone's GPS while running, walking, etc. It has a large with great resolution AMOLED display with always-on and has tons of other features. Ref: https://www.gonoise.com/products/noise-colorfit-ultra-2-smart-watch
I have Colorfit Ultra (predecessor of Ultra 2) and it is an amazing watch.
Amazfit Bip u Pro is good considering budget.
But overall users reviews is mixed as it's low budget smart watch with GPS.
Inbuilt GPS is main and only priority.
usually, smartwatches in this price segment have very bad sensors and low accuracy, I would suggest you save some more and get a Samsung active 2 costs rs10k.
this advice is based on if you're into hardcore fitness like you workout daily, track your calories, play sports, and other stuff.
Yes exactly. But budget problem.
Casual fitness and marathon runner. That's it.
Fitbit 5 or 6 is on list but out budget.
I think mobile company watches better works with their mobile, that's what I think, I might be wrong.
Would highly recommend Mi Smart Band 6 within this budget ..
Overpriced band. It should be below 2k.
And it's a worst choice.
Main GPS thing is missing.

I already have mi band 5 and mi band 2.

What you all think about banggood's smart watch band tracker collection?
I found better features support quality and price on their website looking at the users review and have many discounts, different types of product discounts. And shipping is also started now.
I already purchased 2-3 items from banggood.
1 product from blitzwolf and other from beekly.
Amazing support and product quality at cheap price from blitzwolf.

Noob Alert - Will this work if you leave your phone behind?
That's what smart things do. After using for 5-8 hours or till battery discharge when connected to device after use data sync started automatically every time.
But with built in GPS you can leave phone behind and location data can also be tracked.

Got the boat Xtend RTL watch at a real bargain today from reliance digital..

Attachments

• IMG20220120171944.jpg
    IMG20220120171944.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG20220120171859.jpg
    IMG20220120171859.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 39
Back