Fitness without Fitness

20140912_232930.jpg
20140912_233141.jpg
20140912_232956.jpg

Post your thoughts please. I was literally checking this out few hours back. :)

This and Garmin Vivosmart is in my list. Would appreciate some pictures of its fitness information and call/text/notifications capability.

Using it on LG G2 so fitness apps don't work
Used sleep monitor and out of 6.5 hours sleep it showed that i slept motionless for 5:45mins. Happy it worked

Charged it yesterday 80pc till now remaining awesome battery backup which was my primary reason for getting this!!

Rest heart rate monitor works
Pedometer works
Rotate your arm to switch on watch works but unnecessary depletes battery even when i didn't intend to...

Rest lemme know what exactly you want

Hmmm. Are you saying battery backup is good for this? Let know how much you got in 1 charge please. Thats the primary reason for me looking at the vivosmart. It has a very small b&w screen. So hoping for a stellar battery life.

Moderate use will give you 4days
I bought it 2 days back and it's 70pc left
In between it was switched off for 8 hours but even with continuous notifications battery doesn't drop like my previous sony mn2 smartwatch

Its very light and small compared to other swatches though not bracelet category

Yea. I played around with it 2 days back in bestbuy. Very light. Hate the charging system though. Guess all the watches except for iWatch sucks at that.

Back