toolius

Adept
Hello:)
My Dual Gpu card Obsession got the better of me again :hap2:
Well i guess the title is pretty much self explanatory :D
Here are the customary pictures ..
Cheers Everyone :)

but your already have 2 x 5870 card :S

so are your plan for crossfire setup with heavy power for heavy gaming or photoshop

i see your act like the most rich family in the mumbai world without any budget :)

Arun.P said:
but your already have 2 x 5870 card :S

so are your plan for crossfire setup with heavy power for heavy gaming or photoshop

i see your act like the most rich family in the mumbai world without any budget :)

Hello :)
i have 5870 CF in one machine and am replacing my 4870x2 in the other machine with this one..
Also i work and save.. have been saving for really long for this card :)
Call it my vice.. some people like antiques.. some like watches..some like really expensive alcohol.. i love hardware. :p
What i will say is i am far from rich .. not even close :p
Kind regards :)

Congrats tool sir. :)

Arun.P said:

Please consider this as a friendly suggestion. :)

You need to think several times before you speak/post.

You speak the same things in almost every high-end showoff thread.

Your comments come across as weird/cheap and seem to convey a sense of jealousy towards other people's good fortunes.

Not everyone is born-rich or a spendthrift and many are talented and/or creative and/or well-educated and eke out a decent living and also save up to splurge on their specific interests.

Some spend on cars, some on partying, some on watches, some on clothes, some on mobile phones, some on bikes, some on gadgets, ... , some on everything.

Grow up please. :)

Congrats!!!

Oh,you have two rigs so thats why you have two of everything lol.

would you consider running this is xfire and trifire with the 5870s :-0 , that'd be fun.

Congrats Bro. Awesome!
Arun1 said:
Congrats!!!
Oh,you have two rigs so thats why you have two of everything lol.
would you consider running this is xfire and trifire with the 5870s :-0 , that'd be fun.

Infact 3 high end rigs.:rofl:

Congrats toolius! :D

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please consider this as a friendly suggestion. :)
You need to think several times before you speak/post.
You speak the same things in almost every high-end showoff thread.
Your comments come across as weird/cheap and seem to convey a sense of jealousy towards other people's good fortunes.
Not everyone is born-rich or a spendthrift and many are talented and/or creative and/or well-educated and eke out a decent living and also save up to splurge on their specific interests.
Some spend on cars, some on partying, some on watches, some on clothes, some on mobile phones, some on bikes, some on gadgets, ... , some on everything.
Grow up please. :)

Relax bikey! I'm sure Arun meant something else and could not have conveyed it in this thread the way he wanted. I've seen the guy and can vouch for him. He never means harm to others. He's a good chap! :)

Back