Flat 500 Rs Discount on any purchase from Vijay Sales

lestat

Disciple
Hi Guys PM me if you want 500 Rs Discount on any purchase of above Rs 5000 even on discounted price offered by Vijay Sales.:clap: Only for Mumbai.....

At 35 posts... and with a relatively implausible offer considering that this is the first I am hearing of Vijay Sales I'd politely decline. What do they sell at... Big bazaar? Food World? Pizza Hut? Lawrence and Mayo?.... pls tell me how I would benefit from this irl assuming I am in mumbai.

Its n electronics super shop kind of place just like Chroma..... computers lappy's n other stuph... :D i m not advertising on behalf of them i m just helping and this help is for one person only not more then that..... :D .... and if you dont know that place then this is not for you :)

malhotraraul said:
vijay sales sucks anyways

Agreed

First they say Ull get Prize on this product

WHen u buy it they say ull get it within a week...

U make rounds couple of time they say it will take time

WHen u create a scene suddenly theyll say let me check the system again and their actor bug awakes and says congrats your prize was here.....

And will give u a used or malfunctioning product

500 on 5000...for me if it was on 2500 might have given a chance

lestat said:
Closing the offer This sunday. so guys is interested please PM me before Or on Saturday.

LeStat.....Its better if you give complete facts. There's nothing wrong with what you want. In fact its a good offer.

He has a gift voucher of Rs. 5000 from Vijay Sales. He wants to cash that amount by offering someone to buy something from Vijay Sales and then take the cash from that person. As an incentive to use his gift voucher, he will offer Rs. 500 off.

Just Bought Samsung P2350 with that Voucher on Sunday.... Monitor is awesome But Price yuckkk Vijay Sales offers shitty price i bought it for 13K i am sad i have to spend 2K more then its price in Lamington Road :(

Vijay Sales offer shitty price in computer section but it has some good prices in electronics I dont know why...... i have to spend that coupon so i did :(

Back