Flipkart and nokia 1280

ubergeek

Skilled
past two months i have lost two cell phones due to utter carelessness from my part ,so now iam thinking of buying the nokia 1280 from flipkart from 961

i have bought some games from them before i just wanna know how thier deilivery service fare's when it comes to buying mobile phones

has anyone bought moblies from flipkart? please let me know what kind a delievery service they use ? and how much time they normally take before delivering the item

They are good constantly in ALL. What theu use depends upon where you live. For example in bangalore they use their own delivery service.

^^ Get the samsung hero E2230 from letsbuy....costs around Rs 1500 or so after 15% coupon (RCOMLB1)

Nokia 1280 is just too basic....contacts/sms limits r too low for daily use !

Supra said:
^^ Get the samsung hero E2230 from letsbuy....costs around Rs 1500 or so after 15% coupon (RCOMLB1)

Nokia 1280 is just too basic....contacts/sms limits r too low for daily use !

dude cant spend that much on the moblie :( already lost 2 feeling guilty as hell :ashamed:

the r very good as they provide COD . take no charges if the order is above 100, delievery in 2 - 3 days . efficient and reliable delievers . had dealt with them 3-4 times , np

btw there isnt much diffrence between them except for the color screeen

Samsung E1085T vs. Nokia 1280 - GSMArena.com[/QUOTE]

IINM the Nokia 1280 doesnt come with the headset in the box (Which is needed if you want to hear FM). A 3.5mm jack headset like the WH-102 will cost you another ~Rs.220.

But the samsung E1085T comes with a headset in the box. Anyways since you have already ordered it doesnt matter now.

Back