Flipkart.com lies about items being "In Stock"

DarkAngel

Skilled
Apr 10, 2009
Which might be true as well. I ordered an ipad and an xperia as soon as the deal went online and got both product in 3 days flat. But yeah it sure felt bad.

Do they give proper VAT paid bills for the mobiles we buy in super deals and does the bill mention the IMEI number?

adi_vastava

Code Game Code F**K
Adept
Feb 23, 2010
Do they give proper VAT paid bills for the mobiles we buy in super deals and does the bill mention the IMEI number?

The bill looks proper to me (computer generated),

It mentions,

Model with color,
Batch
IEMI
Rate (full rate; not discounted)
CST @ 5.596%
Sellers VAT and CST TIN

There is no explicit mention of VAT deduction though. But if I recall correctly; it was same with univercell/Mobile Store invoices as well.

rahuljawale

Patron
Mar 16, 2005
Hyderabad
Flipkart has lost its shine. Most of the items that I order are shipped only after 4 or 5 days if I am lucky. And whenever I try contacting CustomerCare, all I get to hear is that that the "6-8 days" has been mentioned on the portal so it would take "6-8" days.

/rant

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
flipkart has become shitty.i had ordered antec kuhler 920 with cod option on 14th morning and in their tracking space it showed that today morning it has been dispatched for delivery,now it's evening and i have been sitting at my home all day,just some minutes ago they updated the status as "undelivered because customer was unavailable",wtf?making excuses for no reason at all,just say that you duped me...

Dex@ter

Adept
Jul 13, 2006
Gurgaon
flipkart has become shitty.i had ordered antec kuhler 920 with cod option on 14th morning and in their tracking space it showed that today morning it has been dispatched for delivery,now it's evening and i have been sitting at my home all day,just some minutes ago they updated the status as "undelivered because customer was unavailable",wtf?making excuses for no reason at all,just say that you duped me...

i had the same problem last week, they dont deliver and then mark as undelivered because customer was unavailable
blasted them via email and phone and stuffs were delivered next day itself ....
flipkart seems to be slipping up nowadays

adaneam

Adept
Mar 3, 2011
Same happened with me. My package was lying in Pune for two days and at the end of the day status was updated as undelivered as customer demanded delayed delivery! Weekend and some public holiday was coming so I would have had to wait for couple of days more. I asked them for courier office address so that I could pick up the package myself but for some reason they were reluctant to give me the address. I harassed them on phone like 15-16 Times and threatened to cancel the order, it is then they delivered it within 2 hours.

techygeek

Adept
Mar 5, 2009
Mumbai
In Stock: Product is with flipkart
Available : Produict available with the dealer/manufacturers from which flipkart will source it.

sudhanshu123

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
In stock: Product is with flipkart(and they MAY dupe you)
Available : Product available with the dealer/manufacturers from which flipkart will source it.(and they WILL dupe you).

i kid of course.
:yes:

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.
I've ordred a motherboard from FK (My first FK purchase) but have not paid them. Opted for COD. Let's see what happens. The sales team has confirmed the product is in stock in their "Delhi Warehouse" lol... rep said i'll receive SMS before delivery.