Laptops Acer Aspire 3 Intel 12th Gen 1215U A324-51

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
Laptop deal for those with HDFC Card and EMI

Buy supercoin deal for 1K off with 100 SC - looks like this below - IDEAPAD logo

View attachment 199239

HDFC Card 2K off

EMI got additional 1.5K off on 6m NC EMI

Comes to ~24k in all after GST/EMI/Processing fees etc I guess over 6m

Will be looking for getting warranty upgrade for this.

Received laptop just now. Bonus - uses USB-PD
Will these kinda new modern laptops have atleast one LAPTOP SATA3 PORT for HDD expansion

The last model ie A314 had option. The layout of this is different, and hence cant confirm.
I even bought it for 24 and have been using this laptop for 4 months. The worst thing about this laptop is that when you press the switch on button, it takes a while to start, probably 30 to 1 minute to start showing the display. The rest of the laptop is good, but the quality is compromised. it is probably worth only around 25 k not more than that.

No issues for this, started in like 5 secs

You may have a defective piece or HDD laptop
be advised .. RAM could be soldered meaning it cannot be upgraded or changed in this laptop.

I checked the part nos from Acer site - it has 2 DDR4 SODIMM slots, allowing for upgrade to 64GB

Part no from FK - UN.343SI.006

I checked the part nos from Acer site - it has 2 DDR4 SODIMM slots, allowing for upgrade to 64GB
Please check on CPU-Z, if it shows SODIMM slots. I highly doubt a laptop in this price range will have 2 SODIMM slots. One soldered and one SODIMM is possible, but 2 SODIMM slots are not there even on premium laptops costing 60k these days. Only gaming laptops have 2 SODIMM slots, but they're not 1.45 kg.

Received laptop just now. Bonus - uses USB-PD

The last model ie A314 had option. The layout of this is different, and hence cant confirm.

No issues for this, started in like 5 secs

You may have a defective piece or HDD laptop

Part no from FK - UN.343SI.006

It may be that they have upgraded it with some minor improvements. Does it include Office 2021? Mine does. probably the board should be the same. It has two RAM slots, 1 NVME, which is preinstalled with some Kiokia Gen 4 and one HDD or SATa port.

My brother got this two weeks ago since the Acer deal wasn't available then. https://www.amazon.in/ZEBRONICS-Processor-15-6-Inch-Display-Midnight/dp/B0CJJ7YZMC

He chose Zebronics for its 12th gen i3 under 25k despite concerns about after-sales service. It's heavier than the Acer at 1.76kg due to its 15.6-inch screen and full metal build. The speakers are excellent, and the RJ45 port is a bonus. The main drawbacks are the SATA SSD instead of NVMe, lack of backlit, average battery life of 4-5 hours, and a charging time of 2.5 hours for 38.5Wh. Overall, it's a good value for the price and usage.

Can you share the average battery life of your Acer laptop after testing it?

intrinsics of this Laptop

Attachments

• 20240623_184144.jpg
    20240623_184144.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 37
Back