PC Peripherals Flipkart/Retailnet/acro Sold Me a Fake QCK mousepad?

PH0ENiX

Skilled
hi guys,i recently purchased an steelseries qck mousepad from retailnet on flipkart,

the mousepad has a acro engineering company sticker with month of import as august 2016,
now the mousepad was pretty dusty when it arrived and i cant agree its 3 months old

and secondly the texture on top feels completely different compared to my qck cod edition pad,the cod pad is well 10 times smoother,i can hear my palm rub against the pad,same is not true for cod pad

so was i sold a fake qck mousepad OR its a case of getting a dusty mousepad and i am being just oversuspicious

Last edited:
Most probably a returned product. I also got a dusty new item from Amazon some time back, had to return it. Only way.

hi guys,i recently purchased an steelseries qck mousepad from retailnet on flipkart,

the mousepad has a acro engineering company sticker with month of import as august 2016,
now the mousepad was pretty dusty when it arrived and i cant agree its 3 months old

and secondly the texture on top feels completely different compared to my qck cod edition pad,the cod pad is well 10 times smoother,i can hear my palm rub against the pad,same is not true for cod pad

so was i sold a fake qck mousepad OR its a case of getting a dusty mousepad and i am being just oversuspicious

there are different finish qck mousepad some are speed types some are control type ..... and i think its returned product if its dusty ..... just return it ....

Back