Flipkart

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
I had bought a NAS from Flipkart on 2nd October. I got it delivered on 6th October. I was out of Mumbai till 11th October. I got back on 11th to find there were multiple issues with the device. On 12th October, I raised a replacement request from FK. I was told I would get the replacement in 7 days. On not getting the same, I was told that I would get the replacement by 1st November. This was attributed to the Diwali Rush. On 1st November, I was told that there was an issue with the seller (OOS, maybe?) and I would get the same by 5th November. When I did not get the device on 6th November, I call them up, who told me that the returns department at Flipkart had not recieved any request from my end? I got fed up. Posted on FB/Twitter -https://www.facebook.com/flipkart/posts/10152773151643559 I was told my issue would be resolved by 10th November at 4:30 PM (Yes, I got a mail. They even mentioned the time!) On 10th November, at 4:53 PM, I called them to ask the status, to which I was told that my issue is still open, and that it would take 2 more days to resolve the issue. Seriously, I think Flipkart is more like Government Office. Seriously, how many times does someone need to call to get their issue resolved? ‪#‎Flopkart‬

Back