Flipkart's Awesome Discounts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to agree on that. I was planning to buy a refrigerator from FK during their recent sale -LG GL-I292RPZL. But ended up not buying.
After just a few days found it on Amazon for lesser. This was after considering the cashback that was running on FK during sale.
Price on FK was 24k+ and 2000 cashback. Price on Amazon was 22k+.

Some people still prefer to use Flipkart though. Loyalty? No $ concern? Go figure.

on a side note :
how many types of brands available for the power banks ? see high capacity power banks !

many products are listed there & all look the same & priced alike !
(looks like Chinese variants dumped in India)

on a side note :
how many types of brands available for the power banks ? see =facets.capacity%255B%255D%3DAbove%2B16000%2BmAh&p[]=sort%3Dprice_asc&sid=tyy%2C4mr%2Cfu6&pincode=500017&filterNone=true']high capacity power banks !

Wow lol .... how can they even put up this. Dont FK do even basic validation of the products ? And if we go by the tv add ... "Flipkart me bilkul pakka" (forgive my hindi)

on a side note :
how many types of brands available for the power banks ? see high capacity power banks !

Rebranded most likely. Also they do the same thing with speakers, usb hubs, headphones, laptop coolers etc etc.
In one of my visits to Nehru place I saw three speakers which look exactly the same. same design, size, down to the colour. and the difference? The name of the companies on them.

I have recently found that buying offline for many products give's better pricing. Case in point - an water purifier that I recently purchased plus additional free service offers which the larger retail chains (my case reliance offered).

There is only a time till which they can use VC funding to provide discounts. That time is over for flipkart & snapdeal. Amazon can still do it as they have huge resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back