For Sale: Cooler Master eXtreme Power 600W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnz

Adept
selling my Cooler Master eXtreme Power 600W PSU.
comes with original box and bill, from Prime ABGB.
in excellent physical and working condition.
think i bought it in Sept/Oct last year, so there's still warranty left (not sure CM PSUs here come with 2yr or 3yr warranty).

current retail price is ard 3.7k for a brand new one from Prime.
here's the product link:
http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

selling this for just Rs 2,300 now.
local mumbai buyers preferred.
prefer not to ship to buyers outside mumbai, since PSU is quite bulky.

ok.. in order of priority:

1. snakey (provided it's local mumbai pickup)

2. Aces170

3. countrock

4. Vivek Punjabi

^^ Lol You should have posted here too, afaik burnz himself posted here at 1:10 or so..

Anyways burnz inform me if my turn does indeed come, I can pick it up on Sat...

Vivek Punjabi said:
why am i last....is it bcoz of my offer?:(
my PM to you was sent at 1:05pm
Probably, because his quoted sale price is amazing and does not require any negotiation :D Among all the crazy deals, it's so easy to spot great deals like this and it beats me why people still negotiate :S

Vivek Punjabi said:
why am i last....is it bcoz of my offer?:(
my PM to you was sent at 1:05pm

sorry bro.. priority is also based on offer price ;)

Aces170 said:
^^ Lol You should have posted here too, afaik burnz himself posted here at 1:10 or so..
Anyways burnz inform me if my turn does indeed come, I can pick it up on Sat...

just waiting for snakey to confirm tomorrow, since he's asked me to hold it till then. otherwise, it's yours ;)

RiO said:
Probably, because his quoted sale price is amazing and does not require any negotiation :D Among all the crazy deals, it's so easy to spot great deals like this and it beats me why people still negotiate :S

thanks RiO.. i dun blame ppl for wanting to negotiate even when the price is already good.. they're just trying to get a better deal.. human nature :tongue:

sorry bro.. priority is also based on offer price
LOL, I really need a PSU, and can act like a low ball and say I dont mind 2.4k, but I guess it brings the charm of this mkt section down, will be in que.

Aces170 said:
LOL, I really need a PSU, and can act like a low ball and say I dont mind 2.4k, but I guess it brings the charm of this mkt section down, will be in que.

ya.. i guess u rite.. charm is very important:rofl: 2.5k?:tongue:

Damn Aces- i see you drooling over your office table. :lol:

Infact i am drooling here- would have got it and kept as standby till some needy soul needed it as such offers don't come by everyday. :ashamed:

(I already know 2 such guys. :p)
So near yet so far. :p
Good thing i can rep for a sale thread too. :thumb:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to burnz again.

bummer.:mad:

Aces170 said:

agree.. mkt section is not meant to be an auction with ppl bidding away.. we have ebay for that ;) .. so i set my price, if a buyer is willing to meet it, it's a deal.. simple as that :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back