For Sale: MSI KT4V Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

For sale :
MSI KT4V Motherboard with 10 months warranty left. On sale for Rs2200. Comes with the excellent diagnostic LED's and excellent overclocking capabilities. Selling for Rs2200.
will ship by first flight courier from chennai. rates will depend on buyers location. farookh from TA has dealt with me before and if buyer is from chennai they are free to inspect before buying.

im not really willing to negotiate. i might consider a decent offer. also the price is very fair, so no lowballing.

raghu.

UPDATE : got the card replaced on 16/5/2005. i thought i had hardware problems and called the dealer for a replacement. he said he would offer me a replacement with a spanking new piece. it turned out to be a driver problem and i thought i might get it replaced anyway. hes also giving warranty from this date. so heres the status
Card Bought : 16/5/2005
Card Revision : Rev 2.0 with improved HSF and all hardware issues ironed out
Condition : NEW. Box was opened to write warranty info. All else in unopened sealed condition. Never used or even touched by hand :eek:hyeah:
RAM : 2.0ns

i will still apply AS5 as stated in the original post. the price still remains the same and is now fixed at 9.5k this card is just 2 days old and is available for Rs.9500 (firm).

thanks.
raghu.

Add this for sale too :

MSI KT4V Motherboard with 10 months warranty left. On sale for Rs2200. Comes with the excellent diagnostic LED's and excellent overclocking capabilities. Selling for Rs2200.

Thanks.
Raghunandan.

I want the AS5 if u have anything left on that AS5 syringe to apply on my XFX 6600GT
Pliz contact me
or atleast tell where can i get one along with address & contact nos.

mail me at supratim_sar@yahoo.com or pm me

Regenade

everyone, the 6600gt has been sold. can one of the mods mark the first post as sold. thank you. only motherboard is left now.

and renegade, i dont have any as5 left. i can get them here, will let u know soon.

bye,
raghunandan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back