Forum Leader Job

Vij

Skilled
I need paid forum leaders/contributors/moderators for a movie/tv forum. I will be requiring 10 people. The money on offer will be a few hundred rupees per month only but I really dont expect anyone to put in more than 1-2 hours per day on a forum. Obviously it is for guys who are passionate about the topics and would like the money merely as a token of appreciation. Infact I wouldn't even prefer people who are going to come onboard only for the monetary part as community discussions thrive on passion and not on money. Want real people with real interest in English movies and TV - although the money is there(which aint much) I don't think I would be allowed to post a link, but if anyone is interested in the offer, please pm me.

Sorry I was not clear in my first post. The money on offer is Rs500 per month for discussing about TV and movies via forum participation which may not require more than 30 min per day. Ofcourse you can lurk around if you really want to :). I wouldnt want to insult anyone's sensibilities by calling it 'pay' - lets call it monetary payback for help and community building, shall we.
Let me know if you know anyone who is interested. The person has to be a ardent English TV series and movie fan. Its not a bare forum, we already have activity happening. Contact via PM only please.

Back