FOSSIL Women's Watch @ 50 % BRAND NEW - Qty- 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four, Fossil ES2043 ladies watches. In original Fossil packaging including the warranty card. Have no idea if Fossil will honour warranty since they have been purchased from the States. Otherwise Fossil gives 2 year warranty. These retail for about 7300-7800 in India.

Brand Name: Fossil
Model number: ES2043
Part Number: ES2043
Case material: Stainless Steel 36mm
Band material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
Dial color: MOP
Movement: Quartz
Water resistant depth: 50 Meters
Warranty Type: Manufacturer

These watches have been brought from the States by a friend. Had got 3 of the ame ones earlier in august, kept two for myself and Spacescreamer , here on TE bought one. So anybody having doubts on its authnticity can contact him :) They make fantabulous Diwali/Bhaiyaduj/Birthday presents !

Asking price - 3500 shipped anywhere in India. 3300 for Delhi local pick up and 3300 for Mumbai buyers too.

These are the links to the watch :-
Fossil ES2043 Ladies Watch, Fossil Wrist Watch, Fossil Watches Price India, Fossil Ladies Fashion Watch - Infibeam.com
FOSSIL LADIES GLITZ CRYSTALS WATCH ES2043, Send Gifts to India, Gifts to India, USA, Online fossil to Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka

This is a high resolution picture of the same.

Bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Last day to buy them, ONE SOLD.
3 left. Last day else , selling locally.

One listen on EBay for hiviky !
And a good night bump.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

One sold to hiviky
One on hold for another memeber.
ONE LEFT ! BUmp !!!

One sold to Hiviki, One booked for Mr Mukesh
One left ! Buy it now !! Ebay listing available with 7% charges ofcourse.

I told you, the lady it is for will love it :)
Waiting for them ratings my friend !
Also please do the needfull on paisapay.

din c this post earlier or else would have posted long back...as i have been seeing the ad for sometime now, guess i am late as all watches have been bought :(

Hi
I am not on facebook since quite some time and so am unaware of the same however Siddharth and I have the same source , which is why I told anubhav/spacescreamer/viki that they will be shipped from Mumbai directly to them. Siddharth got a lot at a cheaper price about 3 months back,because he is also in mumbai and our common friend is in mumbai too.Also the prices were cheaper back then.Now he ships it to me or anybody via insured bluedart service whch costs him about 400 bucks. Hence the difference :) You can contact siddharth and ask him if he has any now and if he does , ill buy it at 3500 ! Hope this clears it. One piece has been ordered for anubhav and one is lying with me since another memeber does not want it couriered and he lives kinda far from my place. Im going to pm him that Im not holding it anymore, whoever pays gets it first. SO ONE LEFT as of now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back