User Guides Fraud item list, check before you purchase any 2nd hand product

Dear all,
Please check the following website/list for fraud items. This list is created by a few sellers (many more sellers' data will be updated regularly) who sell at online platforms like amazon. There were many buyers online who purchase costly items and at the time of return, they return the wrong items. This list is also shared with vendor companies like ASUS, AMD, Corsair, etc. In the coming few months, they will start to remove the warranty of these items. So, please share this website/list with your friends and colleagues, so that they can purchase safely.

Good job. Can I share on reddit?
Did they dupe your store? These marketplaces, haven't they started being strict on these people? My friend is a genuine buyer, he returned a shirt as different color was received and returned the same with tags and everything. They denied his money saying that he sent wrong item.

Does Amazon provide insurance for such instances? What is the process like, for sellers, when something like this happens?

Good job. Can I share on reddit?
Did they dupe your store? These marketplaces, haven't they started being strict on these people? My friend is a genuine buyer, he returned a shirt as different color was received and returned the same with tags and everything. They denied his money saying that he sent wrong item.
Yes, you can share this anywhere.

All online eCommerce platforms reimburse only 60-70% of product value, depending on the category.
Sir as a seller if you have the proofs like unboxing video of the returned product and video while handing over the product to the ecommerce company then do these companies reimburse you full amount? Can a seller as an individual sue the customer who ordered it?
Shared that file on few forums.

Sir as a seller if you have the proofs like unboxing video of the returned product and video while handing over the product to the ecommerce company then do these companies reimburse you full amount? Can a seller as an individual sue the customer who ordered it?
Shared that file on few forums.
As per their policy, the online platform reimburses as per market value. But most of the time this amount is likely 60-70% of the product value. Yes, we shared both videos of the package sent and received at our warehouse.
Seller can't do anything as an individual to a customer as the seller doesn't have any proof about the culprit (buyer or amazon courier team). Only amazon can take action against those buyers. Amazon takes serious action when product value is huge else, amazon ignores these types of issues.

One time a new Motherboard from Amazon had 2 or 1 of the 4 RAM slots faulty. I got it replaced. I added a note marking the faulty slot in the return box. What would happen to the faulty board in this case? @Prosenjit Thank You for answering our queries.

As per their policy, the online platform reimburses as per market value. But most of the time this amount is likely 60-70% of the product value. Yes, we shared both videos of the package sent and received at our warehouse.
Seller can't do anything as an individual to a customer as the seller doesn't have any proof about the culprit (buyer or amazon courier team). Only amazon can take action against those buyers. Amazon takes serious action when product value is huge else, amazon ignores these types of issues.
Sad to hear that sir. How much is high value item in ecommerce companies case? What action do ecommerce websites take against these type of people?
Can you share your store name? Have to order a keyboard.

One time a new Motherboard from Amazon had 2 or 1 of the 4 RAM slots faulty. I got it replaced. I added a note marking the faulty slot in the return box. What would happen to the faulty board in this case? @Prosenjit Thank You for answering our queries.
If the motherboard didn't have a seal on the box then it will be resold like new. Some motherboards nowadays have seals and others don't.
Not motherboards but I've received a lot of faulty products/tampered boxes in the past. I just trust Amazon with the process so I don't record videos. I take a few pics and send them. No one knows the culprit responsible. Even Amazon-fulfilled ones.

If the motherboard didn't have a seal on the box then it will be resold like new. Some motherboards nowadays have seals and others don't.
Not motherboards but I've received a lot of faulty products/tampered boxes in the past. I just trust Amazon with the process so I don't record videos. I take a few pics and send them. No one knows the culprit responsible. Even Amazon-fulfilled ones.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Nowadays, the amazon courier team, warehouse team all are doing fraud with sellers and buyers. Last week we send 3 pc of Ryzen 9 5900X to a customer, that order did not get delivered just return back. When we open that package, inside there were all the wrong processors. It's clear that the Amazon team is also with this kind of fraudulent activity.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Nowadays, the amazon courier team, warehouse team all are doing fraud with sellers and buyers. Last week we send 3 pc of Ryzen 9 5900X to a customer, that order did not get delivered just return back. When we open that package, inside there were all the wrong processors. It's clear that the Amazon team is also with this kind of fraudulent activity.
sir then in this case you had to bear all the loss?

The main query remains...whre does the original stolen stuff goes actually or what amazon does with them?
Just 3 days ago read that someone ordered a laptop and what he got was 2kg of salt! Seriously? Soaps, bricks, stones now salt?

Last edited:
I was on the other side of this, bought a Ryzen 5600X last year, received an empty box with just the cooler. It was a pain getting a refund from amazon despite having videos of opening the box.

I have heard Amazon employees/delivery team are involved in these frauds also.

Back