free adobe total training cd

Safin

Skilled
dunno if you guys know about this or not.. for those who don't...

adobe total training demo cd is beeing given free all over the world. So just fill it up and get it

A Video Introduction
Free Sampler CD

Presented by top experts in their fields, our CD- and DVD-based video series offer informative, memorable, and fun explorations of some of the most popular and powerful software programs available. With in-depth and graphical instruction, it's easy to get up to speed on the basics, and then advance your skills to the next level.

Enjoy this introductory sample CD and get a first-hand look at how our video instruction is changing how users look at their software - for the better.
Our sample CD includes the following demos and more...

Adobe® Acrobat®
• Creating a Link Action
• Create & Managing Bookmarks

Adobe® After Effects®
• Introducing Text Animation
• Adding Animators to Scale & Rotate Text

Adobe® Audition®
• Dynamic Range Processing
• Stereo Expansion & Hard Limiting

Adobe® Encore® DVD
• Introducing the Library Palette
• Working with Backgrounds

Adobe® GoLive®
• Creating an Image Map
• Assigning Actions to an Image Map

Adobe® Illustrator®
• Modifying Shapes
• Duplicating & Modifying Effects

Adobe® InDesign®
• Creating Compound Paths
• Using the Pathfinder Command

Adobe® Photoshop®
• Matching Color
• Advanced Color Matching

Adobe® Premiere Pro®
• Giving Motion to Stills
• Motion Effects & Keyframing

[rank=www.totaltraining.com/dnld/sampler.asp?mscsid=]MORE INFO AND ORDER[/rank]

I downloaded a 501 MB file yesterday - I think it is this same video cd... it took me 6 hours with my 256kbps Cable conx.

[Link Removed]

SuperNova said:
eazy.. is that a legal link? I mean is it a freely downloadable file or a paid video?

I honestly dont know. I got this link from another forum. If there is any doubt please let me know so I can delete the link.

EDIT: I removed the Link and will put it up again only if the Mods say its OK to do so.

actaully i dunno myself.. had the link with me too but i didn't post it. I doubt they will put a paid video link openly on there ftp but then.. you never know..

Do one thing.. check the video,, see title and see if its paid there or not.

SuperNova said:
actaully i dunno myself.. had the link with me too but i didn't post it. I doubt they will put a paid video link openly on there ftp but then.. you never know..

Do one thing.. check the video,, see title and see if its paid there or not.

I cannot run it because it asks for Quick Time and I will NEVER install Quicktime after a BAD experience with it last year. I will not see this video but I will not install Quick Time.

Here is the Link for the "TRYOUT" version of Photoshop CS2 - ONLY 344 MB :S

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/win/cs2/Photoshop_CS2_tryout.zip

man atleast install quicktime alternative then...
if this link is free.. we should share it :D
the prob is i haven't downloaded the video to check it myself

SuperNova said:
man atleast install quicktime alternative then...
if this link is free.. we should share it :D
the prob is i haven't downloaded the video to check it myself

OK - I had QT Alt so I installed it and here is a screen capture of the video - it did not ask any questions whilst starting and it did not require any installaion - I just ran the files from the HDD after unzipping the download.

Gimme your address and ill send it to you if you need it but there is nothing worth in that. Just some promotional video tutorials.

Back